LegacyGT.com

My Legacy has V6 power

So a few days ago I stopped to check out a blue STI hatch that I saw while driving by. It turned out there was a dude in it and he was 16...

We popped the hoods and chatted for a few minutes. My 09 Legacy GT has a downpipe and e-tune and his 08 STI hatch had many mods that were there when he bought the car.

I'm not an expert but the things I noticed on his car were - super loud Invidia exhaust, Process West TMIC, Mishimoto radiator, Crawford AOS. I'm sure it had more than that though.

He gave me a ride in his STI which was ungodly loud but also fast. I gave him a ride in my car and he was very nice to me about it but he tried to compliment me by saying it felt like it had V6 power, like was NA.. LOL!

Should I be offended? :)

• 2 weeks later...
If a 16 y/o's parents buying him a 350hp STI as a first car kills you inside, my neighbor just bought his son a brand new Alfa Romeo Guilia Quadifoglio for his 21st birthday. Sure you could argue at 21 years old he has 4 years driving experience (driving age is 17 in NJ) but I think we could all agree that at 21 years old, none of us should be driving a 550hp car.

Archived