LegacyGT.com

Need More power

Okay so I just recently got a fully built block, intake, and a stage 1 Cobb tune. Before anyone says anything I know that Cobb tunes aren't the greatest. With all of those things done, I still don't feel much of a power difference. I'm looking to add more power and not be the slowest car around, and I have about $600-$750 to spend this summer. Any recommendations for best upgrades to do ? It's a 2008 LGT 5EAT by the way

y u has built motor? Had to get it rebuilt anyway and just went all out? Or did you acquire the engine/car that way? It just seems odd. I'm hoping to go Stage 3 this year or next and I don't plan on ever having a built motor.

http://legacygt.com/forums/showthread.php/unofficial-legacy-gt-stage-upgrade-definitions-48123.html

Yeah my engine blew and I decided to go with the built block as it was only $200 more than a brand new stock block. And I'm running a Stage 1 OTS tune yes, but anything above stage 1 I will be going to RS motors for a tune of an E-Tune at least.

Might be able to fit some rear differential inserts & a new tranny mount with Rallitek bushing insert into that budget along with the DP/Stg 2 tune. Won't add power but does give better throttle response and efficiency to our 5EATs.

Archived