LegacyGT.com

Plan on fabricating a rear diffuser, ot will have a blinking light..

I don't know if you had a blinking brakes lights before, but I would not do them. A girl I knew had a blinking center stop light. People would constantly let her know that her brake light was flashing, including following her to parking lots. She was even pulled over by a couple cops to let her now about it. Honestly it was also super annoying to follow her. If you were to do them, I would get a set that does the one initial blink.

I don't know if you had a blinking brakes lights before, but I would not do them. A girl I knew had a blinking center stop light. People would constantly let her know that her brake light was flashing, including following her to parking lots. She was even pulled over by a couple cops to let her now about it. Honestly it was also super annoying to follow her. If you were to do them, I would get a set that does the one initial blink.

The issue here, nowadays, is that this is becoming more and more common in cars rolling off of the factory floor. There's several makes and models, including some Subarus, that now have a center brake light that flashes 3-5 times before staying solid on. It's only a matter of time, based on the rate of adoption in various models, that this is the new norm.

Your friend's experience is less and less likely to occur every day.

The issue here, nowadays, is that this is becoming more and more common in cars rolling off of the factory floor. There's several makes and models, including some Subarus, that now have a center brake light that flashes 3-5 times before staying solid on. It's only a matter of time, based on the rate of adoption in various models, that this is the new norm.

Your friend's experience is less and less likely to occur every day.

It could be, that was 15 years ago...

Archived