LegacyGT.com

Boost Pressure and Accessport

I just got an Accessport v3 for my 2005 Subaru Legacy GT MT. I decided to datalog while I drove it after installing. I have the intake upgraded, so I ran the stage 1+ map like it recommended. After viewing the boost gauge on the accessport while driving, my PSI never went over 0.28psi on the whole drive. But I can physically feel and hear that the turbo is obviously working. What is going on/why is it saying I have no boost pressure? Attached is the datalog in an Excel spread sheet. Thank you anyone who can help!

datalog134.csv

Double check to ensure that you don't have any leaks.

Most of that log seems to be just cruising. Steady rpm with little load or throttle input. When you hold the accelerator down and get your rpms up the turbo builds boost.

I'm not an expert at all, but that's generally how these cars go.

Ya, I realized it's not a very good log. There are some hard accelerations in there, and it still didn't record any boost pressure, but my turbo is definitely pulling the car hard when it spools. I was just trying to show that in all driving conditions, it doesn't register any pressure. I'll have to do a leak check. Thank you for the response!

I cant review the log right now but sounds like your map sensor is not seeing its reference. Check the vac line going to it and make sure its connected with no holes or tears.

It looks like your local to co and glad to hear another modded lgt is running around. Let us know if we can ever be of service for parts/calibrations or mod questions etc.

Dave

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Providing unmatched customer service and a Premium level of Dyno/E-tuning to the Community

cryotuneperformance@yahoo.com

facebook.com/cryotuneperformance.

Archived