LegacyGT.com

What're these

Car has been running lean since I had a shop in Denver install a new turbo inlet. Got busy and just rode my motorcycle for a while. Dug into it tonight to find a big fat leak somewhere around the turbo inlet. Also found a sensor (don't know what to) dangling and one female harness empty.

0adbb28003cb7aba3c16b73d7fdf6850.jpg75859160ab3401a44ee4757ca5f19f3f.jpg8c720979f13a31254a5f2d0ae1a49eaf.jpg

It's now the weekend and they're not open. What are these things?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

+1 but also. If you installed a Perrin or other aftermarket inlet than it is removed (Pcv still should have a line into the inlet, that part is just removed. Instructions for the inlet say to remove the prong and plug it back into the sensor than just tuck the connector under the manifold. It shouldn't throw a cel unplugged.

+1 do the resistor mod and tape that connector on the shock tower. Do you still have an EGT sensor on the uppipe? Probably not.

The PCV wiring is really not much, just a continuity check, basically, which many people remove without real consequences.

Thank you everyone! I haven't thrown a CEL except one the other day telling me that bank 1 was too lean... :(

I imagine that's due to a boost leak around the turbo inlet (it is indeed a Perrin). It's light again outside so Ima go check it out.

Thanks again my dudes

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Archived