LegacyGT.com

2018 Legacy Facelift

Perscitus

I like the way it looks, but no turbo or even manual so will have to wait a few more years...

Lots of posts on that over on NASIOC, too - with the issue showing up quickly (as in 15k miles quick!) - walnut blasting appears to be the sure fire cure (but it will be back) - there are EGR disconnect kits, but I haven't read how well they solve the problem. (it's a DI issue - not subaru specific - eventually someone will figure it out and solve the problem.

Other DI engines are having the same issues. I'm not sure it's EGR alone, from the gunked up pictures that I've seen it looks like oil is involved too (PCV system at fault too).

I heard some DI engines are starting to use port injectors to wash gunk away :lol:

05 LGT 16G 14psi 290whp/30mpg (SOLD)

12 OBP Stock 130whp/27mpg@87 Oct

00 G20t GT28r 10psi 250whp/36mpg

22 Ascent STOCK

I am guessing the FB25 is not getting direct injection in this update. I would think Subaru would select the 2018 update as an opportune time to introduce a new engine. Especially when the Impreza is getting direct injection for the FB20 and Impreza production will be at SIA.

:lol: Well said.

I think it's hard personally to see these threads anymore. :( It's like personal anguish lived through others who still think that 10-12 years later somehow SOA will just wake up one day and say: YEAH! High powered family sedan/wagon is JUST what we were missing. DOH! :lol: I wish it like all others, I'd still be driving one if they made it. SOA has their niche cars for each market, they're selling the crap outta them, making huge profits to have fun with BRZ/WRX/STI type investments, and that's who they are going to continue being. It's not bad, it's just hard to see so many believe/hope/dream that it will be different someday....

Please PM joeleodee For All Site Questions. He is the acting Admin and can resolve anything related to LegacyGT.com

I'd still be driving one if they made it.

lol, look whom the cat dragged in :lol::lol::lol: Some of us still do drive them, just did my last oil change before 200K mark :)

2005 LGT Wagon Limited 6 MT RBP Stage 2 - 248K

2007 B9 Tribeca Limited DGM - 258K

SOLD - 2005 OB Limited 5 MT Silver - 245K

SOLD - 2010 OB 6 MT Silver - 205K

:lol: Well said.

I think it's hard personally to see these threads anymore. :( It's like personal anguish lived through others who still think that 10-12 years later somehow SOA will just wake up one day and say: YEAH! High powered family sedan/wagon is JUST what we were missing. DOH! :lol: I wish it like all others, I'd still be driving one if they made it. SOA has their niche cars for each market, they're selling the crap outta them, making huge profits to have fun with BRZ/WRX/STI type investments, and that's who they are going to continue being. It's not bad, it's just hard to see so many believe/hope/dream that it will be different someday....

Since there exists performance models on other markets then it's not a far step to provide them. The problem is legislation restricting the availability of too many high performance models with high fuel consumption. The CAFE rules are key factors.

So pester your senators etc. regarding this.

453747.png

lol, look whom the cat dragged in :lol::lol::lol: Some of us still do drive them, just did my last oil change before 200K mark :)

:lol: I'm baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaacccccccccccccccccccccckkkkk!!!

Yeah, two kids and needed more room. Bye bye LGT. :(

Please PM joeleodee For All Site Questions. He is the acting Admin and can resolve anything related to LegacyGT.com

:lol: I'm baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaacccccccccccccccccccccckkkkk!!!

Yeah, two kids and needed more room. Bye bye LGT. :(

I've got 3 kids and still kept my LGT ;) But I have it easier than you - 2 of those 3 drive their own cars (05OB and 10OB from my sig) so I don't have to fit more than 1 car seat in the back :)

Anyway, glad to see you still check back on us. I was holding out for Levorg or WRX hatch but since that's not happening any time soon, will keep my LGT Wagon as fun/weekend car. No monetary reason to sell it now.

That might make a great looking wagon...oh yea...that's right...:(

You mean something like this, I'd jump on it in heart bit:

http://legacygt.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=245508&stc=1&d=1487987477

WagonVersion.jpg.6a3c5094da33a78cf0c34a3638960899.jpg

I've got 3 kids and still kept my LGT ;) But I have it easier than you - 2 of those 3 drive their own cars (05OB and 10OB from my sig) so I don't have to fit more than 1 car seat in the back :)

Anyway, glad to see you still check back on us. I was holding out for Levorg or WRX hatch but since that's not happening any time soon, will keep my LGT Wagon as fun/weekend car. No monetary reason to sell it now.

That doesn't count damn it!!! :lol:

I never left... I just stay in the darker corners around here where B4 and I won't clash. :lol:

Archived