LegacyGT.com

Stock Intake: LGT = WRX?

It'll fit, but the MAF sensor is a different shape/connector. You can make it work by splicing the harness , but you'd probably want to run a WRX MAF scaling.

Doesn't MA only do ODBII testing, not visual?

Yes. I think some places may do a sniffer sometimes, but I've never seen it. I have a Cobb SF intake on my car (along with full exhaust, stg2 tune, etc.) and it passes MA inspection just fine.

shame you moved... I was about to offer you my intake/airbox since I thought you were also in Boston.

Well I wish I'd have known you were getting rid of it. I've been looking for a stock intake for months. :lol:

I still need a snorkel for the one I just picked up. Was gonna try looking at a junkyard since it's interchangeable between a 2.5i, GT, or Outbacks, as well as between wagon/sedan.

• I Donated Too
Well I wish I'd have known you were getting rid of it. I've been looking for a stock intake for months. :lol:

I still need a snorkel for the one I just picked up. Was gonna try looking at a junkyard since it's interchangeable between a 2.5i, GT, or Outbacks, as well as between wagon/sedan.

Wasn't so much getting rid of it but willing to lend it out... I don't need it however I have two GT's so I was keeping it as part of my on shelf spares although there's almost certainly one car which can never go back to stock so I guess it's a hoarding thing!

Archived