LegacyGT.com

Show Us Pics of Your 5th Gen as It Sits!! V-2

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm going to go with the black one. Your avatar gives it away. Did you go with the 20mm adapters for the WRX wheels?
Aww dang it, don't look at it and okay again lol. Nope I actually went 15mm and the wheels are flush with the fenders. Just waiting on the rear stuts from Koni's to be more low.

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

Just waiting on the rear stuts from Koni's to be more low.

That's interesting, I'm waiting on the rears for mine as well. Maybe KONI is shut down along with a lot of other businesses.

Edit:

I emailed RCA and they said the rears should be shipping withing 24hrs. So maybe yours will be shipping soon also.

Edited by Falcor

That's interesting, I'm waiting on the rears for mine as well. Maybe KONI is shut down along with a lot of other businesses.

Edit:

I emailed RCA and they said the rears should be shipping withing 24hrs. So maybe yours will be shipping soon also.

Nice you beat me to the punch. With this whole Corona thing going on I figured I can to put the fronts together and while I'm waiting for the rear

• 1 month later...

Wow, about a month and a half since any post in this thread.

With that being said, here is the first night time pic of the puddle lights I installed a few months ago. It normally sits over the weekends and we usually take the Forester when we go somewhere.....and there was this quarantine thing going on.

It was our anniversary today and we did what any quarantined midwestern couple does in the spring, we grilled some steak and brats. Had to pull the unicorn out of the garage to get the grill out. Forgot how much I missed those very cool lights.

bb4b9bd0b2b392d0af5c02e3bf08487e.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Likewise, I had forgotten how long since I posted here...anyway I posted this in Random Thoughts earlier but figure might as well add it here too......Mother's Day so I washed and waxed the car then mowed the lawn :)

5uGzcQL.jpg

CnDBNd4.jpg

Sitting next to the daily driver lol, car turned 8 years old today.

Well lookie here at who popped in! Hey there Delta! Great to see you still have the car. How many miles on her now?

Some of the OG's here are starting to put their GTs up for sale, or have already sold. We must be the hold outs.

I have been lurking and definitely have noticed that lol, I only have around 33000 miles on it. How about yours?

I have a weird emotional attachment to this car... I have thought about selling it but I cant seem to bring myself to it lol.

I have a weird emotional attachment to this car... I have thought about selling it but I cant seem to bring myself to it lol.

There a saying, "If it's a doubt, it's a don't". Sounds like you're doubting selling the car, so you should keep it ;)

Fall's rolling in....

http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20161031/c94fb2d735a11bb5aef564e54adf2169.jpg

Sent from my XT1096 using Tapatalk

Looking fresh bro...I wish I had a sunroof in mines.

Likewise, I had forgotten how long since I posted here...anyway I posted this in Random Thoughts earlier but figure might as well add it here too......Mother's Day so I washed and waxed the car then mowed the lawn :)

5uGzcQL.jpg

Very nice bro...

Out of curiosity, how come the NY plates are different? Typically I see the Yellow/Dark Blue NY plates here in MA.
Ha I'm not sure... every time the Legacy was up for registration, I just kept checking the box for keeping existing plates. The yellow ones are current but a new design is coming this year I think. No one has liked the yellow ones.