LegacyGT.com

Regular Car Reviews: 2008 Legacy Spec.b

I take it you guys aren't familiar with this channel? All his videos are narrated like this.

This was a pretty tame video for him. He hasn't really had anything approach the level of depravity that we got from the Avenger or 90's Outback reviews.

Yeah it really felt like he pulled his punches. It's either because he's getting ready to buy a subaru based on the narration. Or this video was made to take advantage of the potential audience.

I think I'll still submit my car, complete with all of the stereotypical "my first turbo subaru" modifications I've done.

Don't forget your flat billed hat, and white frame sunglasses, bruh.

:p

I'm not really a hat person.

But I do have the accessport, downpipe, supertones, XXR's, penchant for dubstep, and vape covered.

Finally watched it and he skipped over all the issues of 4 gens pretty much. It totally sounds like he will become one of us.

He's enjoyed every subaru driven. Really seems to hate subie bros though. Legacy's are a way to have cake and eat it. My guess is he's going to get a forester or a spec b.

Finally watched it and he skipped over all the issues of 4 gens pretty much. It totally sounds like he will become one of us.

This is part of why I want to submit mine. LGT hypochondria is totally a thing.

I'm surprised he didn't really talk about the performance of it at all.

This is part of why I want to submit mine. LGT hypochondria is totally a thing.

I'm surprised he didn't really talk about the performance of it at all.

Yeah, it seems that the focus RS has a different purpose. I'd still take the spec B any day.

Archived