LegacyGT.com

Hella Quadzilla

I like it! I may go this route and paint them black for something a bit more subtle. I had a single pair of hellas on my old car and those things were crazy loud. I couldn't even imagine two pairs.

The bracket mounted up fine?

Bracket mounted up easily.

Hellas also now come in various colors.

Sent from my SM-N915P using Tapatalk

Can you post the link for the wiring that's plug and play no issues. Awhile ago I know guys tried this and they had to make some modifications for it all to work. I'd like to get a set of red ones. Can't stand the stock horn

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

So I'm gonna try and install tonight or tomorrow. I'm looking at the videos and I'm a little lost where do I plug in the random spade connection? I'm assuming into the factory horn connection but I just wanted to confirm with someone cuz it's gonna be dark when I install.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Use factory connections. I used the left side (facing the car not driving) connector if I remember correctly. Technically I am running the supers, the sharps, and the right horn all in perfect cacophony.

Sent from my SM-N915P using Tapatalk

Finally got around to installing this morning. Looks and sounds great.

http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20161119/73d09fe097a344d15fc362bf82ee0864.jpg

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

did u just tap it on the stock horn plug?or used a relay?

I'm so close to doing either these or a small train horn set up... I just don't want the hassle of an on board air tank.

If you want obnoxious, just pair 4 supers and 4 sharps. I'm pretty sure there should be enough room for two Quadzilla setups.

Archived