LegacyGT.com

Chick car?

Scotty

• Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest *Jedimaster*

How did I miss this one? :lol:

I'm proud to be a lesbian and welcome any and all non mullet dykes to have a ride in my car. I'm all for lesbians- whatever two women want to do with each other in front of my videocamera is certainly none of my business.

On my way to NH for my tune last saturday all I saw were OB's and all of them were driven by chicks in there late 30's to early 50's.

LMAO. One of them was probably me. Although last time I checked, I wasn't a chick.

I'll go out on the limb. I like my Outback. I drive my GT 90 miles a day back and forth to work. I use the Outback for weekends. I care about my GT. It is always washed, waxed and spotless. The Outback, however is used to cart my 10 year old boy back and forth to soccer (can you say mud and cleats?), ski trips, home depot and everything else I would not want to subject my GT to.

That said, it's time to watch the Ellen show. I heard she may have Rosie O'Donnell and Paula Poundstone as guests.....

In regards to this post, you can't make any assumptions based on the cars and who drives them, on your drive to work. Statistically, you need a larger sample base to make any assumptions. It is very possible that more women than men drive OBs, but that may have something to do with versatility, safety and vehicle size. My wife won't drive most SUVs dues to their size, but she would drive an OB.

At any rate, does it really matter? :rolleyes: Nope!!!

If I was the only man (yes I am a man...the wife has verified this :D ), I would still own/drive an OB. It is an awesome car and wouldn't trade it for anything else. Off roading, ski trips, bad weather, ground clearance, just can't beat an OB!

-S

Suby's latest Drive Magazine has a chick piloting the Impreza... and some crazy frozen fog.. yet I digress..

Market speaks.. More Women in the 30-45 bracket than men.. we need to market to someone.. us guys can't keep Suby afloat by our selves.

(Agreed, 98% of Subaru's I see are OB's driven by Women.)

Fine by me :)

so lets see here...i drive a suby, im currently single, people probably think im a lesbian....time to put the car up for sale!

Kenda:dm:

I maybe part lesbian on my mother's side of the family.:D

Any lumberjacks?

No trees, except for the ones we plant in our front yards.

Come to think of it, these are all the Subies and their owners that I can immediately think of, most of which are commonly found in the parking lot where I work:

92 Legacy Wagon - female

05 Forester XT - female

05 Forester XT - female

05 Forester - female

00 Forester - female

03 OB - female

03 OB - female

02 OB - male

05 STi - male

03 WRX - male

05 LGT - male

-Jim

I'm proud to be a lesbian and welcome any and all non mullet dykes to have a ride in my car. I'm all for lesbians- whatever two women want to do with each other in front of my videocamera is certainly none of my business.

+ 1 for the young drunk co-ed type

IMG_1140.JPG.3a52506a926b5058e76b9bd0e4bb1f43.JPG

Guest *Jedimaster*

http://legacygt.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=10812&stc=1&thumb=1

Let's make sure we have proper lighting for when they get more serious- nothing ruins a good sex scene like poor lighting: "Wait, what's she licking? Front door or backdoor?" :lol:

A year ago I never saw another OBXT on my commute from Marin to SF. Now no less than 5 OBXTs, three of which are black like mine, are regular fellow commuters. This would not be such a bad thing-go Suby, however everyone of them is a 35-50 year old female with a short hair cut. No wonder my local demographic (40 yr old male) are all German badge slaves with cell phones growing out of their ears, which make easy and unsuspecting "cones" marking my commute.

I tell myself that I am just secure in my manhood, wave to my female OBXT compadres, and do not need a certain brand of car to feel good about myself. Plus, I don't fit in anything German, and where would I put my surfboard?

A year ago I never saw another OBXT on my commute from Marin to SF. Now no less than 5 OBXTs, three of which are black like mine, are regular fellow commuters. This would not be such a bad thing-go Suby, however everyone of them is a 35-50 year old female with a short hair cut. No wonder my local demographic (40 yr old male) are all German badge slaves with cell phones growing out of their ears, which make easy and unsuspecting "cones" marking my commute.

I tell myself that I am just secure in my manhood, wave to my female OBXT compadres, and do not need a certain brand of car to feel good about myself. Plus, I don't fit in anything German, and where would I put my surfboard?

A lot of Surfers I know drive older Legacy Wagons. My last car was a 97 Impreza Outback Sport which I used on countless amounts of surfing trips, similar to the Legacy Wagon, just smaller. My cousin Josh drives a 2002 Legacy Outback as well. But you guys are right, for the most part, I usually see women driving them. Washington state is a hugely democratic state, and subarus are very popular. If you want to see dykes driving Subaru wagons, just go up to Capitol Hill in Seattle, you'll get your fill lol :lol: In fact I just saw a Dyke-ish looking woman in a brand new Outback on Monday. She already had a bumper sticker on it too. It had head cut-outs of Bush, Chenney and Rice on a white backround. Underneath in red lettering it said " Asses of Evil":lol:

How's that for a demographic?

♪Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery;

None but ourselves can free our minds.♫ -Bob Marley, Redemption Song

Guest *Jedimaster*
I'm a "chick" and just bought a 2006 2.5 Legacy GT Limited. I actually pick it up tonight and can't wait! That car kicks some serious you know what ;o)

Sits back and waits to see who's AE this is* :lol:

Nice...I say the more the merrier...if it gets right down to it and we have a get together...I'm in ... "Chicks", "Lesbians" ... et all!... sure beats attending the annual "Hammer" Party with the other manufacturers ... Now as for the annual Mini Van convention ... That I would love to attend ... "MILF" City!

Guest *Jedimaster*
I'm loving to read what you guys say about us!! I have to agree there are a TON of hot ladies that drive mini vans. They're practical if you have children but even if I did, I wouldnt be cought in one....

What does AE mean Jedimaster?

Alter ego, Mike or whoever you are :lol: Can we get a mod to check IP's? :lol:

HA HA HA - Anyways, I really am a chick which I heard there are like only two others on here. My buddy Steve Scansaroli sent me to this site. He said I could have some fun here, by the looks of it....I'll get a run for my money. But I can play with the best of em

Archived