LegacyGT.com

All power windows except drivers stopped working

Went to start up my car today and tried to roll (well push the button) the windows down and only the driver window went down. I looked at the switches on the drivers door and only the drivers switch is lit up with the red led light under the switch. All the window switches on every door does not light up nor does it work. Is a fuse tripped? If so, how can I fix it? This is just another great thing to see when you just found out the day before that your turbo is leaking oil into your intercooler. . .

You don't have the window lock on do ya? Top right corner of panel. If not then probably start checking fuses/wiring. Pulling he door cards is easy enough.

I feel very stupid for never thinking to check that, I just had my car in the shop and I think they probably bumped it on accident and I was too dumb to figure it out.

Thanks for pointing out the obvious and helping a dummie like me out. :spin::spin:

Wait until you have your parking lights on and can't figure out how to turn them off.....:hide:

In case you were wondering what the random switch on the top of your steering stalk was for, remember that the red position means your battery is probably dead :lol: :lol:

Archived