LegacyGT.com

So I was going through everything before my tune that was supposed to be today. Changed the oil, checking hoses and stuff. Car has id1000 injectors and a walbro 255. It ran good all week and then I started it up last night and it started stumbling and running terrible. Turned it off and figured there was a vacuum leak or something. Everything looked fine. Got back in and started it. Running bad and noticed I'd lost a quarter tank of gas. Somegow all that fuel is getting pumped into the engine. Drained the oil and pull the plugs today. Oil was full of gas. Exhaust was blowing gas out too. Seems pretty serious and I have no idea what could be going on. Any ideas?

Sounds like your running way to rich. Washes the rings and goes into the pan. Who tuned your car? Do you have a wideband?

-Brian

It's definitely running rich. I was going for a tune today and then this happened. No wideband yet. It was running ok with no leaks or anything. I put the injectors in last weekend along with all new vacuum lines and turbo inlet. I feel like it's way more than just running rich though.

Wait, you put different injectors in without being tuned for it?

Yes I put id1000s in over the weekend before my tune which was supposed to be yesterday. I ran it to make sure there were no leaks or anything and it was ok.

Yes I put id1000s in over the weekend before my tune which was supposed to be yesterday. I ran it to make sure there were no leaks or anything and it was ok.

Well... that's your problem :spin:

You need to adjust your fueling if you change your injectors.

Ya not good. Can't put them in un tuned

Contact us for all your tuning and performance parts needs! Etuning the legacy community since 2008!

Follow us on FACEBOOK | INSTAGRAM

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Archived