LegacyGT.com

Drag Racing Forum?

Guest *Jedimaster*
Drift Monkey, I'm just going to pretend that you're not really trying to compare a Legacy GT to a neon.

I'm well aware of what an SRT-4 can do in the 1/4, but would still be embarassed to be seen in a neon. Period.

The Legacy better looking, is a much more reputable car to own or be seen in, has better all-weather capabilities... and which car do you think will still be turning a decent 1/4 mile time with 100,000 miles on the odometer?

Both cars are 4 banger turbos that can be modded to out-perform one another.

Please don't say I shoulda bought a dadge.

Say, 'Maybe you should have kept your 13-second Trans Am,' but don't say I shoulda bought a dadge. :)

"Embarrased to be seen in a Neon." Wow, Subaru has really made a snob community! :o As for all weather capabilites, tires count more than anything, as I assume you know. Who knows how long those cars will last, but if they're anything like the turbo dodges of yesteryear... :lol:

I'm not saying you should have bought the Dodge, but for the money you could have gone in a straight line faster for cheaper.

But then you'd be driving a Neon- need I remind you of this? :lol:

neon_hi.gif.d73260616bbb03b34d596e7d3f20ade3.gif

[quote name='SUBE555']You can always make a post like this in 'Sponsored Racing' and we can sticky it. :)[/quote] If you wish, could you move/copy it there? I do agree with an earlier post, though, in that "Sponsored Racing" sounds a bit heavy, and will not get the traffic from folks. How about separate topics for "Dragstrip Times", Road Courses, Autocross, etc, that may get better attention? Just a suggestion. Ron
Ron

Archived