LegacyGT.com

New Sparco Stitched Custom Made Seats

RallySport Direct

http://www.sparcostitched.com/banners/img_stitchedBanner01.jpg

Click Here for more Details

Hey Everyone,

We just wanted to let everyone know that Sparco has released a brand new program for custom leather seats. They will make them any way that you want them. Even down to the stiching color. They have some options for custom back seats to match the two fronts. All you do is go in, and configure and build your seats the way you want them to, and order them up, the specific bases and hardware required is something that needs to be purchased from a dealer, but the seats are sold directly through sparco.

Let us know what you guys think. It's not for everyone, but definately a cool idea. The site is amazing, and offers some pretty cool flash programming.

Nick

RallySport Direct

http://www.rallysportdirect.com

^^Maybe with some sensor foolery?

I've been wanting to swap these seats out with something that sits LOWER & offers more leg support.

I can't find seat brackets though.......yet.

It is the disposition of men to desire that which he cannot have, hence my un-quenchable wet desire for Shakira!

i came up with 2600 for 2 front seats and the rear bench and your on your own for an installer of the cover

what about the air bag for the seat? how do u get around that? tape the bad to the bottom of the seat? :p

no, you are REPLACING the front seats with their MONZA models..

say bye-bye to the GT limited heated powered seats and say hello to manual seats.

Keefe

^^I could deal with it.

Question: How much lower would a set of Recaro or Sparco seats sit compared to the power, heated LGT Ltd seats?

Do either offer extendable & adjustable (up, down) leg bolsters.... like you get in the M3?

It is the disposition of men to desire that which he cannot have, hence my un-quenchable wet desire for Shakira!

Archived