LegacyGT.com

Anyone know this part #, also looking for a silicone hose kit

This is the only picture i could find

http://www.ebay.com/itm/04-07-Subaru-impreza-WRX-STI-Crankshaft-sprocket-timing-gear-sprocket-/252280206154

its the timing sprocket that goes on crankshaft for timing belt, in front of oil pump.

Mine is missing a couple teeth, anyone know if it will that effect the crank position sensor?

I'm also looking for a silicone hose kit for my coolant lines and all the other hoses for intake. Does anyone have a complete set?

It shouldn't have an effect on the crank sensor, as I believe that reads based off of a notch cut into the crank behind that gear. Someone correct me if I'm wrong. But, I would be real concerned about that gear missing teeth! If it was me, I'd just go to a junkyard and snag one, depending on how easy they are to get off.

For silicone vacuum line: siliconeintakes.com

m sprank had some venair ancilary hose kits at one time, not sure if he has any left.

MTBwrench's Stage 3 5EAT #racewagon 266awhp/255awtq @17.5psi, Tuned By Graham of Boosted Performance

Everyone knows what I taste like.

siliconeintakes.com, seems like the way to go. I can replace most of the hoses on the engine for under 60 bucks. Most if not all of the hoses seem to be consistent sizes anyway.

Time to get out my ruler.

Anyone know what the back row of teeth that is actually touching the wooden table is for?

If you have money to spend, Samco makes some really high quality hoses.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

http://www.siliconeintakes.com/silicone-boost_vacuum-hose/?osCsid=48be7769015e3fa33375e1d8f9977859

"Temperature Compatibility: -65F to 350F

Maximum Working Pressure: 65 PSI

Burst Pressure: 300 PSI"

The radiator hoses look up to the task and then some, a hose is a hose imo. As long as I have no kinks in the line.

I'm rebuilding my block atm and spending 200-300 on hose kits, when I have this option around, its a done deal. I can get new valve springs with the money I save from doing it this way. :lol:

Archived