LegacyGT.com

stuck in Maine an need a tune..

sleepercell

Any tuners out there with shops in New England? Maine has none an need a tune bad getting ap soon

I can't really be of any help right at the moment, but my friend in Standish is currently upgrading his 2WD dyno to AWD (should be ready by spring time or sooner) and there WILL be AWD dyno tuning options in Maine. PM me if you'd like more info, as I'm not sure that I can post any more info publicly.

totally worth it to take the cruise down to enhanced street performance and having tuning alliance tune. That's what I did and it was about an hour from portsmouth NH. I guess it depends on how far up into Maine you are, but ESP is a great shop and tuning alliance tuned my vf52 lgt so nicely yum yum yum boost!

Hey Sleeper, ya we can help you out. The dyno we use is in Sterling MA at ESP. We could also work on etuning if you're looking for lower cost. Sent me a PM for details.

Contact us for all your tuning and performance parts needs! Etuning the legacy community since 2008!

Follow us on FACEBOOK | INSTAGRAM

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

• 2 weeks later...
Hey Sleeper, ya we can help you out. The dyno we use is in Sterling MA at ESP. We could also work on etuning if you're looking for lower cost. Sent me a PM for details.

Hi Mike, did this guy ever contact you ?

305,600miles 5/2012 ej257 short block, 8/2011 installed VF52 turbo, @20.8psi, 280whp, 300ftlbs. (SOLD).  CHECK your oil, these cars use it.

Engine Build - Click Here

• 1 month later...

I have recently had a lot of trouble with my car idling rough and generally misbehaving while driving. Possible harness issue. Having it looked at right now. The dealership rep initially told me it was an ECM issue. Today the service tech told me it was harness related. The new ECM retails for like $1500 according to the rep. Scared me enough that I bought a used one for $70 to reflash with my tune. Now that the problem is harness related and I have a "new" used ECM I was wondering something. If when I decide to take my car back to stock for a trade in can I just swap the stock ecm instead of getting the one in my car now stock tuned again?

Here's my write up from when I did my change:

Oil Change:

Oil Filter Part # 15208AA031

Crush Gasket Part# 11126AA000

17mm Socket

8 Quarts of 5w-30 Full Synthetic

(~ 6.9 Qts for the change and 1 Qt for any consumption)

Torque Wrench (18 lb/Ft)

Transmission Drain N' Fill:

Crush washer/gasket Part# 11126AA050

14mm Socket

5 Quarts ATF Fluid (Only used about 4)

Torque Wrench (18 lb/Ft)

Front Diff:

Crush washer/gasket Part# 803926090

T-70 Torx Bit

Torque Wrench (51.6 lb/Ft)

75w90 GL-5: 3 pints (though I believe I only used around 2.7)

Rear Diff:

Crush washer/gasket Part# 803918060

10mm Hex Bit (for the drain plug)

14mm Socket (for fill plug)

Torque Wrench (36.9 lb/Ft) (For Drain Plug, Fill I would guess 18?)

75w90 GL-5: 1.7 Pints

You'll be hearing from me very soon and I dropped your name earlier in the thread because I too am in Maine and kept seeing Max's recommendations of your services all over the boards. I've read nothing but glowing reviews of Tuning Alliance I look forward to working with you.

You'll be hearing from me very soon and I dropped your name earlier in the thread because I too am in Maine and kept seeing Max's recommendations of your services all over the boards. I've read nothing but glowing reviews of Tuning Alliance I look forward to working with you.

:woowoo:

Contact us for all your tuning and performance parts needs! Etuning the legacy community since 2008!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Let me add my vote for Mike at TA and ESP. His tune and additional help from ESP won me a road racing championship a few years back.

Thanks for the support! :cool:::)

-Brian

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Archived