LegacyGT.com

Bad cop...Smokey Donuts!!

Looks like "Smokey and the Bandit meets XenonK"!!!

Forgive me but........XenonK??????:confused:

Oh OK......XenonK= Keef......I'm a little S L O W sometimes:redface:

Fat people are hard to kidnap!!!

Wow, those are some crappy tires he's got on there! You can hear them scream with just a little steering input!

Burning off my stock tires on my Miata one time, I had to stop after a few revolutions. Driving through your own donuts in a covertible = gagfest. Got a bunch of crap in my eyes, too. Smells real good, though. :)

I sure wish we could disconnect our front diffs somehow.

One of the fastest guys at our club drives a Dodge Diplomat. That thing handles better than most of the cars in the club, thanks to sticky Azenis and a really stiff suspension.

I wouldn't be surprised if that TA handled really well if the guy were actually trying to drive it fast. It seemed pretty flat the whole time...

One of the fastest guys at our club drives a Dodge Diplomat. That thing handles better than most of the cars in the club, thanks to sticky Azenis and a really stiff suspension.

I wouldn't be surprised if that TA handled really well if the guy were actually trying to drive it fast. It seemed pretty flat the whole time...

If I wasn't screwing around I could have made it handle better, but it is heavy in the front end. I was just going for a "spin":lol: .

THey are 255/50/15 Cooper Cobras. I was really pushing the car that day. They are a good tire for every day driving, but if I were to race it with SCCA I would have to change them.

Guest *Jedimaster*
THey are 255/50/15 Cooper Cobras. I was really pushing the car that day. They are a good tire for every day driving, but if I were to race it with SCCA I would have to change them.

Oh, so that's your car? Badass ride man- much love to 2nd, 3rd and 4th Gen. F body's from me :cool:

Thanks Jedi. I built it just for that type of fun. It's an '81 with 4 spd. 350 chevy slightly worked and 3:73 posi. I did all I wanted to it, now it's time to play with the LGT:D .

590197727_CopyofDSC00117.JPG.b7994f4eb30bfb25fda4c7fe958f6de5.JPG

DSC00514.JPG.29df4b889839c81049d6fb29712282eb.JPG

Guest *Jedimaster*
There was on of those race car drivers (Solberg or one of those other Rally, y'know, the NASCAR of Europe) doing donuts on Speed channel in an 06 STi the other day- anyone capture it?

Archived