LegacyGT.com

Five vehicles for free...what are they?

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply
'92 taurus (family car)

84 toyota pup (for haulin' stuff)

88 geo storm convertable (sunday drives)

73 ford pinto (classic)

89 fiero (track car)

all A-B cars! you dont like passion?! none of those cars has a quality driving feel or any qualities for that mater not even looks or reliability. Im sorry if this is harsh to anyone but being a car guy is a serious thing to me and I couldent hold back.:confused:

It is a huge improvement on the 360, IMHO.

The shark nose is a historic allusion to Ferrari's old F1/Endurance cars from the 50's. I like the slimmer, less odd-looking headlights on the 430, too.

The front intakes on the 360 look like an afterthought....

Have you seen the new Ferrari design? their new V-12 front engine? 599? Its so freaking ugly, I think Ferrari has lost its touch. The F430 looked better as a 360, the 599 looked better as a 550/575, and the 612..well it looks ok.

I had heard that Ferrari was developing a 575 replacement. I didn't know what it was going to be called.

I just googled it, and negatory. Ugly. two taillights, instead of four. the convex rear glass is weird, and everything else is disjointed. The 612 is odd, but still cohesive. This 599 is just strange and disjointed.

Pininfarina, like BMW, has gotten more into the realm of "art" with most of it's ferrari concepts in the last few years, instead of form following function, and the ferrari signature... Hopefully the 430 won't be the last really attractive ferrari for a while...

Unfortunately with the sunset of the E46, BMW has lost it, IMHO, too. The new Z4 M Coupe is interesting, but the fenders, hood, and front end are still something to "get past", rather than really enjoy looking at. E90 3-series is strangely bland, 5-series has details that just grate on me, as does the 7-series. The 6-series is nice looking, but the low, small, over-wide set headlights, and the trunk bustle are letting it down. Too bad it couldn't be as amazing looking as the 8-series coupes, or even the Z8 roadster, which were both very stylish, as were the E36 and E46 3-series, and the E39 5-series.

Porsche's boxster and Cayman actually look better in the metal, than in pictures. I am kind of dissappointed in the look of the new 997 Turbo. There are too many slats and slots that could be done more simply, and the wide set foglights look tacked on.

Archived