LegacyGT.com

Shift boot suggestions

SuperhawkLGT

I am replacing my shift and Ebrake boots and am looking for some suggestions. I was going to just get red stitching to match my shift knob but I am getting this done for free and hate to pass up the opportunity to do something different. I was thinking something in a burgandy/dark red to go with the exterior, or maybe a charcoal. The company has a ton of color choices.

Thats the company I am working with, I will be the guinea pig for them to make boots for 05 up Legacies, in exchange I get free product :cool:. So I am wondering if I should stay black with red stitching only or go more exotic. My old boots will be used for experiments :p sorry not for sale. Maybe something like this with red stitching.

blackcharcoal3.jpg.b44375e07cf93566cc908a717a68d37b.jpg

Thats the company I am working with, I will be the guinea pig for them to make boots for 05 up Legacies, in exchange I get free product :cool:. So I am wondering if I should stay black with red stitching only or go more exotic. My old boots will be used for experiments :p sorry not for sale. Maybe something like this with red stitching.

I have a Mini - they are a vendor on NAM :p

Do you blackor taupe interior? If black, I like the black with silver stitching to match the dash. Or, maybe even a four panel with black/med grey?

Sorry Mr. Dawg:p

• 1 month later...

Archived