LegacyGT.com

? 'bout Tribeca wheels...

BrownBoy

Anyone know the offset of the Tribeca's 18x8 wheels? I kinda like the design, and they are in my sweet spot 18x8 size; hmmm...I won't be getting wheels soon, but I'm trying to decide on the wheels I want. I tried a couple of photoshops of the wheels on the Legacy, but photoshop pWNs me.:lol:

Looks kinda nice, but I bet aftermarket will be cheaper

Not if the parts dept. guy is buying them for you at HIS price.;)

...just for referance, they get the Forester XS alloy wheels for a lil under 60 dollars their price; they retail for I think 200 or 250...

Looks kinda nice, but I bet aftermarket will be cheaper

i'm sure thier are people on the tribeca boards willing to dump off used ones pretty cheap.

will a 55 offset fit our cars?

i dunno though, i'm not a huge fan of the styling of them personally... I'd much rather grab a set of STi wheels..

Yeah, they're more "luxury" than "sporty" I like them, but it is just one more rim added to my "potentials" list. Instead of shrinking the list down, I'm always adding a new rim, and the Tribeca rims are the latest. But, after looking at them on the Legacy over and over...I'm not feeling them as much:p.

i'm sure thier are people on the tribeca boards willing to dump off used ones pretty cheap.

will a 55 offset fit our cars?

i dunno though, i'm not a huge fan of the styling of them personally... I'd much rather grab a set of STi wheels..

Is there a tribeca board?

Yeah, they're more "luxury" than "sporty" I like them, but it is just one more rim added to my "potentials" list. Instead of shrinking the list down, I'm always adding a new rim, and the Tribeca rims are the latest. But, after looking at them on the Legacy over and over...I'm not feeling them as much:p.

if i can get some better tribeca pictures I can do a better photochop.... I have a feeling the one i did up quickly isnt doing justice to the wheels.

they have a spec b flare to them.

My mother may be getting a tribeca soon...I really want to do a mesh grill on it and black chrome all the chrome in the headlights except for the outer rings on each light. I wonder if the headlights bake? I really dig the Tribeca's wheels. they are teh sexay

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Yeah, like moving the whole line to 5x114.

Maybe with the Legacy/OB revision, and new Impreza platform (and impending forester that comes with that); with all the cars going to new revisions or new chassis', the bolt pattern might change, and new aftermarket wheels will float gently from the heavens...

A slight reduction in offset requirement would be welcome, as well.

Yeah, like moving the whole line to 5x114.

Maybe with the Legacy/OB revision, and new Impreza platform (and impending forester that comes with that); with all the cars going to new revisions or new chassis', the bolt pattern might change, and new aftermarket wheels will float gently from the heavens...

A slight reduction in offset requirement would be welcome, as well.

It's great that they do it, but's gonna shaft all of us current owners. The line of wheels available to us will probably end up being discontinued or hard to come by, and then it wouldn't be so cool. Group buy on hubs anyone?:lol:

Archived