LegacyGT.com

What's your coolant temp?

I lowered them in misc threshold settings of the tune via romraider, i spent 2 weeks experimenting and watching the gauge till i sttled on the current temps. Ill takd a screen shot for you next time i use my laptop. Made a big difference on iat/underhood temps too as well as the at trans temps since they share a cooler in the rad..

I run at 192 degrees pretty much all of the time. My car has an OEM thermostat and mishimoto radiator.

Ive got mine running cooler without an upgraded radiator so the fan temp mod in the tune is very worthwhile.

I havnt even seen 190f in over a year

• 5 weeks later...

At normal highway speeds in 90+ temps I'll be right around 190 (or slightly lower) with the AC on full (coldest, most powerful AC fan settings)

Going over mountain passes I hit 215 with the AC on full. Going over Mountain passes with the AC off but temp still turned to 65 and AC fan speed on high 210.

215 is about half way between the mid-point and the top white line on the temp gauge.

Pretty much on point with all the averages here.

180 to 195 average. 207 pulling a grade at speed with the AC on.

Can see 200+ in town with traffic.

Fresh build pretty much a new stock radiator (10K ish on it).

Just ordered a subtle solutions shroud for the top to capture more air through the radiator.

• 3 weeks later...
2008 LGT with 100% stock cooling system. Recently replaced OEM radiator with a new OEM radiator, and just did OEM parts for timing service. Sitting in phoenix traffic in the summer, AC going, its usually around 200. once or twice it hit close to 210 but that went back down to the mid-190s after the fans cycled. no complaints here.

Archived