LegacyGT.com

DC_Titus 2.5i Build Thread

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I haven't gotten around to putting it up for sale on the classifieds. I was trying to sell as is but may be changing to parting out.

I'll post some pictures of the CF wrapped trim later today. I'm pretty happy with the way it came out.

If you let me know exactly what part/parts you mean, I can answer

Anzos, plate relocation and spacers. I was planning on ordering all of those as xmas present to myself. Fully plan to order retail, just wondering if you'd given thought to parting anything.

Your car is one of my favorites on here, good luck with the next project!

Well the 15mm spacers are actually not on the car and I've been trying to sell them. The 5mm ones are on the car. If I end up parting out, I'll let you know about the anzos and plate relocation. I do have HIDs on the Anzos which I did myself so I can include those with the headlights (for the HIDs, you have to drill a hole in the bulb cover on the back of the headlights so that is there and without the HIDs, water would get in).

I'm looking to part out the car for all aftermarket parts. I can definitely do the shift knob. The paddle shift extensions I can do but taking them off with strip the adhesive tape. You would need use 3M double sided tape or something to reattach them.

Archived