LegacyGT.com

Newsflash : I Ordered it...

gfxdave99

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
S0cal doesnt have email from members turned on and hasnt logged in since the 11th, unless one of the mega mods wants to do a brother a favor and drop him an email i suppose we just have to wait for him to login again :icon_surp
If everything seems under control, you're just not going fast enough. - Mario Andretti

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

GFXDave,

I'll be heading back to the states for R&R in a couple weeks. I've attempted emailing DASWRX a few times regarding the A/C bezel for the double DIN but have yet to receive a response. While I'm down there, I can mail it to him but I don't want it to be a "surprise... now get to work!" kind of deal. If you can possibly give him a heads up and let him know that if he's still interested in figuring this out, I have an available unit for experimentation...

-Fred

Call the circut city in eugene oregon and talk to the installer that put a single din in the dash of a 05 legacy gt. He said that they had to "trick" the unit and didnt have much time to explain. I told him he was full of shit but he said he did it.

Call the circut city in eugene oregon and talk to the installer that put a single din in the dash of a 05 legacy gt. He said that they had to "trick" the unit and didnt have much time to explain. I told him he was full of shit but he said he did it.

you shure this wasnt the trick? http://www.stimpco.com/coppermine/albums/cars/LGT/CUBBINST-05.JPG

If everything seems under control, you're just not going fast enough. - Mario Andretti

well thats what i told him, yeah its easy to put something up there. he said no we put one in place of the cd player. he also said you cant replace the side speakers with the stock deck because it wont power them? as i said i called bull SH!T

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 years later...

Hi gfxdave99, not meaning to resurrect an old thread but I found yours as I just bought an MY05 Liberty (Legacy), Australian domestic model (single zone climate control) and am looking at transferring the stereo from my old car into it.

If you still have the A/V panel and are still interested in seeing if it would fit Australian models, let me know. If it works in my car I will surely pay you to keep it.

Otherwise can you please confirm exactly which part # and variant you ordered, as I noticed both on AVO and Japanparts that their pictures show BLACK a/v panels when I need a silver colored one.

Cheers

Jim

Archived