LegacyGT.com

1st Legacy GT and I have some serious ????

Not expecting to know the full reasons, he will be missed again.

Not to scare you but take note of this section of the forums so you can catch/prevent failure from happening to you. If it doesn't feel right just get it towed home. I spent most my time here in off topic and others and ignored this section mostly outside of CAI, Exhaust and other cheap mods to do.

Not expecting to know the full reasons, he will be missed again.

Not to scare you but take note of this section of the forums so you can catch/prevent failure from happening to you. If it doesn't feel right just get it towed home. I spent most my time here in off topic and others and ignored this section mostly outside of CAI, Exhaust and other cheap mods to do.

I agree. At the very least, you'll develop a very strong knowledge base of what goes on in these cars. That way, if or when something actually does happen, it's much less daunting to deal with. Not to mention there's a lot of easy, but totally weird regular maintenance that these things get(ex. Banjo bolt screens).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MTBwrench's Stage 3 5EAT #racewagon 266awhp/255awtq @17.5psi, Tuned By Graham of Boosted Performance

Everyone knows what I taste like.

I was wondering why I haven't seen him chim in lately, what he get banned for this time?

Because he's a dickhead who can't control his keyboard warrior tendencies. Even when asked (many times) to be cool. Some folks just can't control themselves on the internet.

Shame, it is... oh well, we've seen a dozen like him come and go over the last 10+ years here. they fade away soon enough.

To the OP:

I'm sorry you have issues, I hope you get them fixed soon and without a lot of money spent. When these older LGTs run properly, they run hard and they run strong!

Nothing is more fun than a turbo LGT hauling ass up a long hilly pass, making everything except a Porsche or an M3 look foolish in the process.

Archived