LegacyGT.com

2015 XXX All Italian Meet: 4/19

LegGTLT

Ryan sorry we missed you and the not so hot shiz!

Gex good to see you to! You are a plethora of information! THANK you �� as always for the good advice on the radiator details.

H20Man, you have a wagon too??? DAMMIT! What time were you guys there? I saw a black wagon pulled in around noon while eating lunch. We need to have a wagons-only meet after work at XXX....sedans, you guys can stay home! :D

I have enough drama for now.....

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply
H20Man, you have a wagon too??? DAMMIT! What time were you guys there? I saw a black wagon pulled in around noon while eating lunch. We need to have a wagons-only meet after work at XXX....sedans, you guys can stay home! :D

H20man was on his Vespa :icon_chee.

Yes Wagon have I ! But I was installing a mishimoto today and needed more coolant as the 3 row is mighty thirsty! So figures I would ride my Burgman down and parked by the Wagon's as to not offend the Italian Folk.

I agree on a wagon meet-up would be good!

Those brakes are worth more than his WRX. :lol:

They are some sexy brakes for sure. 2 piece carbon ceramic 16" rotors with massive calipers. Exponentially more expensive then that dudes wrx. This car did not have the optional carbon wheels which is kind of interesting.

17015340728_2dd7187d1f_b_d.jpg

........ So figures I would ride my Burgman down and parked by the Wagon's as to not offend the Italian Folk.

I agree on a wagon meet-up would be good!

If only you had a Vespa, you would have VIP parking with the Ferraris!!! :D

i 2nd this all wagon meet!

Are you sure? Did you post this after downing 25 beers? Don't want you to make irrational decisions or promises you can't keep!!! :hide:

I'm up for one. But I'd also let in the sedan guys too...they already know wagons are superior vehicles.

http://s2.quickmeme.com/img/86/869ac522e1bb9d6c072dbbe527ed9821aa90f0c7aaccfde1b94fc05e74d5ff29.jpg

The sedans can organize their own meet if they want to.

And of course the 5th Gens can organize their own meets too..it would be something like this:

"5th Gen, Party of One...5th Gen, Party of One....Bueller? Bueller?" :lol:

Third for wagon meet

When you're back in town, you can organize another wagon meet. I know you have said you're not good with organizing meets. Well, you should take this as character building exercise or extra credit for your school. We'll grade you and send the report back to your school! :lol:

When you're back in town, you can organize another wagon meet. I know you have said you're not good with organizing meets. Well, you should take this as character building exercise or extra credit for your school. We'll grade you and send the report back to your school! :lol:

Maybe I'll do that sometime in July or August just so I can see what kind of grade you will give me :lol:

2005 Vader Wagon

Material Tests on Ringland Failure Piston

I should have held off and purchased a wagon instead of the spec.B

I'm up for one. But I'd also let in the sedan guys too...they already know wagons are superior vehicles.

You know you want me there just for the lolz.

http://s2.quickmeme.com/img/86/869ac522e1bb9d6c072dbbe527ed9821aa90f0c7aaccfde1b94fc05e74d5ff29.jpg

The sedans can organize their own meet if they want to.

And of course the 5th Gens can organize their own meets too..it would be something like this:

"5th Gen, Party of One...5th Gen, Party of One....Bueller? Bueller?" :lol:

No, Yoshie and MurderLegacy can hang out. They'll look so cool together on the top level at the Renton Landing.

And then what are you going to do with it? Promptly wrapped it around a tree??? :lol:LOUD

I won't wrap it around the tree...... The engine is in front and drives the rear wheels. I'll go into the tree straight backwards! :lol:

2005 Vader Wagon

I won't wrap it around the tree...... The engine is in front and drives the rear wheels. I'll go into the tree straight backwards! :lol:

On a serious note, I prefer the previous gen e63 AMG wagon. It's 6.2L V8 of NA goodness. The current gen e63, altho is AWD, has a twin turbo 5.5L V8. It doesn't sound as good as the bigger 6.2L. Yup, I said it.... size matters! :lol:

On a serious note, I prefer the previous gen e63 AMG wagon. It's 6.2L V8 of NA goodness. The current gen e63, altho is AWD, has a twin turbo 5.5L V8. It doesn't sound as good as the bigger 6.2L. Yup, I said it.... size matters! :lol:

I'll take any big power amg wagon in all actuality. But then again I really like my LGT so I don't know what I would do.

2005 Vader Wagon

That lady with the Maserati was sure knowledgeable about FWD vs AWD. :lol:

HA! Her car was the Ghibli not the Quattroporte. I didn't know they have already released that model. It's the el-cheapo version. I tapped on the chrome exterior door handles and it was plastic. EEEWWWWW!!!! They should have just painted it instead of plasti-chrome it.

I'll take any big power amg wagon in all actuality. But then again I really like my LGT so I don't know what I would do.

Seriously, you can't decide between your LGT and an AMG wagon? And you said you might just steal somebody's AMG wagon. Sometimes Most times, you simply don't make any sense with your postings here! :spin::spin::spin::spin::spin:

Archived