LegacyGT.com

2015 XXX All Italian Meet: 4/19

LegGTLT

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sooooooooooo... anyone meeting up north? We usually do the Lowes off 196th at 9:30am. Or should we just meet in the parking lot (the one Mr Tris can't find) across from XXX about 10?

Ryan- You going to be just coming from home Sunday morning or meeting up somewhere?

Please PM joeleodee For All Site Questions. He is the acting Admin and can resolve anything related to LegacyGT.com

Sooooooooooo... anyone meeting up north? We usually do the Lowes off 196th at 9:30am. Or should we just meet in the parking lot (the one Mr Tris can't find) across from XXX about 10?

Ryan- You going to be just coming from home Sunday morning or meeting up somewhere?

I don't think anyone here is doing any pre-meet and then mob in. As it is, there probably aren't enough LGTs showing up to make up a mob. A quartet maybe! :lol: But there is always the South Bellevue Park & Ride for a pre-meet.

I have enough drama for now.....

I don't think anyone here is doing any pre-meet and then mob in. As it is, there probably aren't enough LGTs showing up to make up a mob. A quartet maybe! :lol: But there is always the South Bellevue Park & Ride for a pre-meet.

Well someone message me in the morning and I'll meet up with you guys at xxx

Missed the fricken La Ferrari! Tons of other nice metal as well!

Spotted RyanGT's wagon and LegGTLT's Vulva in the parking lot but didn't see you guys out and about. Did catch up with H20Man, good to see you Tom.

Hot shiz

http://farm8.staticflickr.com/7719/17016923649_ae11ac8ed9_z.jpg

17015340798_e3d98ac911_z.jpg

17203072135_40da83a35a_z.jpg

17203071595_91fbd023f8_z.jpg

17015542890_f47d4bb694_z.jpg

16582875723_9ac2866ab9_z.jpg

17201417912_cf367c353f_z.jpg

16995645407_52b735bf2e_z.jpg

17202495491_2d402d0168_z.jpg

Missed the fricken La Ferrari! Tons of other nice metal as well!

Spotted RyanGT's wagon(Hot shiz) and LegGTLT's Vulva( Not So Hot shiz) in the parking lot but didn't see you guys out and about. Did catch up with H20Man, good to see you Tom.

Hot shiz

Corrected for you ^^^^ :lol:

:lol: It was pretty awesome to see the LaFerrari. Not a whole lot of cars this year to be honest. Saw a nice pair of Austin-Healeys as we left too.
Please PM joeleodee For All Site Questions. He is the acting Admin and can resolve anything related to LegacyGT.com

Corrected for you ^^^^ :lol:

Ryan sorry we missed you and the not so hot shiz!

Gex good to see you to! You are a plethora of information! THANK you as always for the good advice on the radiator details.

Best comment of the day: Flat bill looking at the LaFerrari, "These brakes would be sick on my WRX." :lol:

OMG, I think those are the guys with the WRX who parked across from me. The driver told me that he liked my rims and he really missed his LGT wagon. I asked what happened to it and he said he total'd it! Why was I not surprised??? :lol:

Archived