LegacyGT.com

6th Gen Photo Challenge

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Looks like a number of people got out and washed their cars today :)

I washed mine yesterday and took a "save" photo in case I needed it...

http://images.tapatalk-cdn.com/15/05/16/0a43dd46ec709a2630f58a6e0d586b14.jpg

Can I suggest that people vote for (thank) the first photo that they think meets the challenge "Your Subaru getting washed". Please vote once only. First one that gets to 4 votes is declared the winner and gets to set the next challenge :D

Edited by tigger73

I think these contests should have a minimum time to give others time to contribute.

It's a kind of race to see who can complete the challenge first. If nobody has completed the challenge in 48 hours then the person that set the challenge has to complete it in 72 hours (next 24 hours) that is unless someone else beats them to it :)

If nobody manages to complete the challenge in the 72 hours then the person that set the challenge loses a point and has to set a new (easier) challenge.

If there was no time limit then the game may drag on if nobody could complete the challenge (i.e. Your Legacy on the Moon).

As long as nobody has been declared a winner with 4 votes (and a new challenge set) you can always post up a photo if it meets the challenge criteria. If the new challenge has been set probably best off not to post photos for the previous challenge as it may get a little messy otherwise.

If you have taken a really nice shot of your car then you can always post it up in the gen6 media gallery: http://legacygt.com/forums/forumdisplay.php/legacy-photos-2015-140.html

Did you pray to the gods of damaged mirrors?

I always pray nothing happens to the car when my wife takes it out. It's mostly curbed rims and panel damage in car parks. Side mirrors is a new one... :rolleyes:

One more vote for the fountain pic and then we can have a new challenge and score update(laz didn't give himself 1 point - probably still recovering) ;)

Edited by tigger73