LegacyGT.com

6th Gen Photo Challenge

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

If the challenge setter likes your challenge submission, you win.

:spin:

I know you are the OP but I still would like to see 6th gen legacies in this thread. If I wanted to see WRX's I would head over to NASIOC.

---

At least, that's how I've been visualizing it.

If you guys don't think that's a fair rule, I'll change it.

Dude, you changed rules today. This makes no sense. If you want to kill this thread, please just ask moderators to close it. Otherwise, Just stop whatever you are doing here...

At least, that's how I've been visualizing it.

If you guys don't think that's a fair rule, I'll change it.

:spin:

I know you are the OP but I still would like to see 6th gen legacies in this thread. If I wanted to see WRX's I would head over to NASIOC.

I dont think you should be able to win a challenge of a 6th gen Legacy Photo Thread with a pic of a WRX that makes no sense to me at all. Also You should not change the rules today 5/25 and declare yourself a challenge winner while everyone else is working under previous rules.

not cool . IMHO

^^IMHO it does not matter. I think you can even get creative and as long at it is a legacy and some sort of boat you are OK. That is just what I think.
---

^^^Agree with @laz. However, it would be nice to just give a sentence or two, kind of a short description of the place just to provide some kind of context to the photo.

^^^Agree with @laz. However, it would be nice to just give a sentence or two, kind of a short description of the place just to provide some kind of context to the photo.

Just edited my post. Good call.

I also think the winner should be exempt from the next challenge that he or she calls....... That's just my opinion to be fair.

Scores:

Grnlantrn1: 5

tigger73: 5

Kaopealii: 2

PNWHardcore: 2

Twistedfreedom: 2

sos123: 2

2_From_NH: 1

Cyc66: 1

laz: 1

CCC555: 1

TTG: 1

Next Challenge:

Post a picture of your 6th Gen as close to a passenger airliner as possible

I also think the winner should be exempt from the next challenge that he or she calls....... That's just my opinion to be fair.

You're only exempt if someone else completes it. If nobody completes it in 48 hours then you have 24hours to complete it yourself or you lose a point (which stops people from posting up impossible challenges).

For some reason I couldn't view the challenge on my iPhone using Tapatalk...:confused:

Edited by tigger73

Might have to make a trip up to Bellevue, and visit my friends at Boeing.

I did not think this was an impossible challenge but would be happy to come out with a different one.

But then, we are from the Jet City there should be so e planes around.

Edited by TTG

Great feedback, guys. I give up, do what you want with this thread. I got rid of the new rule, but I still think it's a fair one for streamlining this game. GTEASER should have the reins, but that's just like, my opinion, man. Edited by kaopealii

Great feedback, guys. I give up, do what you want with this thread. GTEASER should have the reins, but that's just like my opinion, man.

You need to realize that you are part of the Subaru tribe but not in the immediate family. This Forum is for and about the Gen 6 Legacy and you need to be active in the WRX Forums. They will be very excited with your Super Sercret Fastest WRX. IMHO.

Edited by Yoda_One
Laughing at Oneself and with Other is good for the Soul😆

You need to realize that you are part of the Subaru tribe but not in the immediate family. This Forum is for and about the Gen 6 Legacy and you need to be active in the WRX Forums. They will be very excited with your Super Sercret Fastest WRX. IMHO.

Thanks. I no longer have a Legacy, so I know I need to move on from these forums.

What are the primary WRX forums? ClubWRX, FastWRX, and NASIOC?

Edited by kaopealii