6th Gen Photo Challenge

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Nice.. What Stadium?

This one is Football Park/Aami Stadium in West Lakes, Adelaide. They used to play all the Australian Rules Football here for the 2 home sides for the last 20 years until last year when both home sides moved to the upgraded facility in the city. It is still used by one of the home teams as a training base (Adelaide Crows) and the occasional rock concert.

I was just lucky to get some nice clouds at the time and really needed a wider angle lens but they don't make those for the iphone :lol:

I suggest people have a look at the 5th Gen thread to see how the photo challenge is intended to run/work.

People are meant to vote with the "thanks" button that the photo meets the challenge criteria. The first photo posted up that enough people (nominally 4) agree meets the current challenge criteria and that person is declared the "winner" and gets to update the scores and set the next challenge.

At the moment there's not enough votes on the sports stadium challenge to declare a winner and Grnlanter1 has also gone and "saved" himself (i.e. challenger has to complete his own challenge) as well. So I guess according to the "rules" it's your turn to set another challenge Grnlantern1 and hopefully this time people vote!!!! :)

:lol:

Well, if no one won, then the person posting the challenge has to save himself before 72 hours passes since the challenge was waged. If he doesn't, he loses a point, if he does save himself, then he issues a new challenge.

All the rules are in post 1.

You guys need to rally your community!!!

Edited by GTEASER

:lol:

Well, if no one won, then the person posting the challenge has to save himself before 72 hours passes since the challenge was waged. If he doesn't, he loses a point, if he does save himself, then he issues a new challenge.

All the rules are in post 1.

You guys need to rally your community!!!

Technically I didn't win as I didn't get 4 votes and Grnlantern was just outside the 72 hour limit so he also technically lost the save. So according to the "official" rules, Grnlantern1 should lose a point and nominate the new challenge.

So @tigger73, what is the next challenge? You do have 4 thanks.

In the spirit of keeping things going (or trying to get it started) I'll accept the point ;) and issue the new challenge.

Edited by tigger73

That's Great won't be able to post until I return from vacation on Weds. I like this because you get to see different views of people's car..

You (or someone else) will have to post up in the next ~14 hours otherwise I'll have 24 hours to save myself.

If you use the tapatalk ap you can post up pictures straight from your phone. That way you don't even have to get back to a PC and can post a picture as soon as you take it.

...that is if you have a bridge you can park your car under while you're on vacation :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What the *ell.. Why did it post it like that?

Iphone pic? Keeps the orientation exif data. Crop it a little first and then post again. It'll be the right way.

---