LegacyGT.com

6th Gen Photo Challenge

I finally get to play along since you didn't specify that it had to be a legacy!

Hope you don't mind an old Toyota and an old volcano?

http://i.imgur.com/Fqy5z2M.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/CTSORvg.jpg

Next challenge: your Legacy in front of graffiti

Edited by 2_From_NH

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I'll let you have that, because I love Hawaii, and I love cars! (and yes, I never did specify it had to be a Legacy!)

I really hate how much Waikiki is building up, but the water looks gorgeous, and Leahi (diamond head) is ever beautiful.

I highly recommend checking out the Nu'uanu Pali lookout. Great view, day or night. (might have to sneak in at night)

Shoot, now I'm craving musubis and Waiola shave ice.. and the Rainbow Drive In.. ugh. Hawaiians sure know how to eat.

Mahalo for playing!

Kaopealii: 2

Grnlantern1: 1

PNWHardcore: 1

Twistedfreedom: 1

GTEASER: 1 (giving you a point because there is no reason you deserve to be at 0)

2_From_NH: 1

As for the graffiti challenge, I think I'm living in too white of an area for that, but I'll keep my eyes out. Or maybe pick up some spray cans..

Edited by kaopealii

• 2 weeks later...

So that this doesn't die, legacy under tree, even though it was not a challenge.

http://i1243.photobucket.com/albums/gg548/deexboy/8BAF31BA-4E51-4D9C-AD06-D3196CC5B129_zps2rtl9lav.jpg

---

:lol:

This is a sorry excuse for a game. There's no challenge at all because no one is playing.

Well, the thread starter did have some weird mental break and has bought a WRX or something.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well, the thread starter did have some weird mental break and has bought a WRX or something.

And the participants have failed to comprehend the rules of the game as clearly laid out in the first post. :spin: Hell, even the OP wasn't following the rules. I got a point and then lost a point because I didn't "save" myself, so I am at 0, and then he gave me a point back just cuz. :lol:

Let's start a new game.

The game is: You answer a challenge and then issue a new challenge. You get a point for being the first to answer a challenge.

I'll start. Post a pic of a Legacy in front of KFC. As an example, I'll post a response which won't count for points:

http://i.imgur.com/w9rGSAy.jpg

Here's hoping this thread gets filled up of a bunch of nice location shots with our cars.

If people are having trouble sticking to the original rules perhaps we can agree on a bunch of different types/location shots and have a week for people to post up on a particular topic, then everyone vote and keep a running total 5 points for 1st 4 for 2nd 3 for 3rd, etc.

That way if there's a list of locations people can plan their location shots ahead of time and/or bank up some photos and post during the week on that topic.

Just a thought. Am happy to keep running on current rules but there appears to be some strange off-topic photos getting posted ;)

Just a thought. Am happy to keep running on current rules but there appears to be some strange off-topic photos getting posted ;)

Hey, I'm just trying to not feel left out. I don't have my Legacy yet :(

And I didn't think that nice looking cars with a pretty background was that strange!

Hey, I'm just trying to not feel left out. I don't have my Legacy yet :(

And I didn't think that nice looking cars with a pretty background was that strange!

Yeah I know what it's like when you're waiting for your car.

You at least posted on topic - hopefully you don't have long to wait and we can see some shots with your new gen6 Legacy :)

Yeah I know what it's like when you're waiting for your car.

You at least posted on topic - hopefully you don't have long to wait and we can see some shots with your new gen6 Legacy :)

It's apparently really slow getting a custom ordered car shipped to HI. And it wasn't even that custom! Just Eyesight and Lapis Blue Pearl!

But yeah, I ordered it on January 7th, and it should be here late May time frame. So about 6 months.

Well since we've lost the OP to the WRX club and there's only 2 graffiti photos I'm going to award this one to Grnlantern1 as his photo has more votes.

Scores:

Kaopealii: 2

Grnlantern1: 2

PNWHardcore: 1

Twistedfreedom: 1

2_From_NH: 1

Now over to you Grnlantern1 to nominate the next category :)

Edited by GTEASER