• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Let's bring this back to life!

Score Board:

Tigger73: 29 (retired)

Nice idea - hopefully you can get a new group of people to participate in this one as it's a fun thing to do and gets everyone out taking photos of their car.

I'm out unless I can find someone else's car parked up :lol:

Are we sticking with 3 likes or what are we going for?

Ummmmmmmmmm...good question:lol:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lonely subie ); on my drive way but she clean. Lol bbc894acccf8ab0f501c4821f04edfea.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's a really dope pic! What kind of camera/lens setup are you using?

Let's keep it going in the spirit of Memorial Day weekend and just a regular Sunday in general

Score Board:

Tigger73: 29

Grnlantern1: 22

Laz: 11

TTG: 9

Im2c0ol: 9

Nybz: 5

Twisted freedom: 4

Mehilovich: 4

RobbieGT: 4

BeastCoast: 4

SubieboyLGT05: 3

Subybru: 3

Andrew_l_s: 3

Kaopealii: 2

PNWHardcore: 2

Sos123: 2

2_From_NH: 2

Opie: 2

15LegacyRyan: 2

Bozyczko: 1

Cyc66: 1

CCC555: 1

MaheshBabuKolla: 1

Citadel: 1

Skye_scoob: 1

Wagonofdoom: 1

GTEASER: 1

SubieN8: 1

Fiatz79: 1

Msmoto: 1

Krispybacon: 1

SubyBru: 1

leolfds: 1

Next Challange: Your legacy next to a cold one (beer) in a driveway, parking lot, garage, parking spot, etc. Pictures of you drinking and driving are not allowed.

http://i45.photobucket.com/albums/f63/prowler82/Subaru%20Legacy/IMG_0766_zpsqmijfcnr.jpg

• 4 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Hey everyone. Looking for any recommendations on style or minimal performance mods for my 2016 Legacy 2.5 Premium? Thanks in advance[emoji106]

Welcome! Great looking car, especially the body side mouldings that I've been thinking about for ages.

Some other folks might tell you to use the search function, start a new thread, or (goodness forbid) stay stock. But I'm going to suggest, in this order of bang for buck: steering dampener lockdown (Perrin and Torque Solutions make them), rear sway bar (Subaru, Whiteline, Perrin, etc, make them), plastidipping your grille, and new wheels/tires. Have fun!

@redvenetian on Instagram

Welcome! Great looking car, especially the body side mouldings that I've been thinking about for ages.

Some other folks might tell you to use the search function, start a new thread, or (goodness forbid) stay stock. But I'm going to suggest, in this order of bang for buck: steering dampener lockdown (Perrin and Torque Solutions make them), rear sway bar (Subaru, Whiteline, Perrin, etc, make them), plastidipping your grille, and new wheels/tires. Have fun!

Thanks for the feedback [emoji106]. I'll look into the suggestions. 🤙

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

I just realized I follow you on IG. Your legacy looks amazing. [emoji119]

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

• 3 months later...