• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

What is going on in here? :spin: This is a fustercluck!!! :lol:

I'm trying!

Who wanted the sail boat picture? Ask an ye shall receive!

That's freaking awesome! I don't think anyone has set a boat challenge yet, though. I did, however, post a warship/pirate challenge in the 5th gen thread a while ago.. with awesome results. Super jealous of how green the grass is in WA right now, and how much warmer it looks than Canada, NY.

Reminder..

Winners are chosen by the public in the form of thanks (4)

OR are decided by the challenge setter

Edited by kaopealii

I'm trying!

I know. :lol: Once it gets rolling it should run smoothly but getting is started is like trying to herd mosquitos.

Reminder..

Winners are chosen by the public in the form of thanks (4)

OR are decided by the challenge setter

Actually, if you are playing by these rules, then TwistedFredom has already won and needs to post a new challenge not a new picture. Lol!

Edited by GTEASER

LOL! If he doesn't post in a few hours, PM him. If he doesn't post by tomorrow then OP, as the game oversee'er, should post the current points, including the one Twisted just got, and new challenge. It's important to keep the game rolling.

LOL! If he doesn't post in a few hours, PM him. If he doesn't post by tomorrow then OP, as the game oversee'er, should post the current points, including the one Twisted just got, and new challenge. It's important to keep the game rolling.

Yeah, I've been sending winners instructions with the proper formatting and current score.

Current Score:

Kaopealii: 1

Grnlantern1: 1

PNWHardcore: 1

Twistedfreedom: 1

Next challenge: picture of your car using reflection can't be directly of the car. Mirrors are okay but preferably a puddle or along those lines.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Edited by GTEASER

^^I edited your post. This is the format that should be used. Next time, quote the previous challenge to maintain the current score, remove the
, and add your point to make it your own post. then edit the challenge to reflect your new challenge for the group.

^^I edited your post. This is the format that should be used. Next time, quote the previous challenge to maintain the current score, remove the
, and add your point to make it your own post. then edit the challenge to reflect your new challenge for the group.

Sorry about that. I was posting from my phone.