LegacyGT.com

In channel vent shades

I'm not a chrome fan in general, I understand that's why they have chrome but not my cup of tea. I have had many vehicles with both stick on and in channel and I still prefer in channel for look as well as function.

I'm not a chrome fan in general, I understand that's why they have chrome but not my cup of tea. I have had many vehicles with both stick on and in channel and I still prefer in channel for look as well as function.

I understand the want for the sleek look.

I still don't get the whole Chrome thing. You already have it on your car.;)

in channel vents will still show your chrome trim.

• 1 year later...

I spoke with weathertech last month. The phone clerk told me that although they are made in the US the measuring and milling (CMC) for the molds is done at a plant in Germany. The molds are made from the German work and the parts are produced in the US. He said that so far they have no information regarding when (if?) the molds will be made in Germany.

I bought a set of Subaru OEM vents via EBAY and the Subaru dealer in Claremont NH. The price with shipping was 60 dollars less than the retail price and $ 30 less than my local dealer price from where I bought the car (they were giving me a "special" price"). The vents arrived in a few days and installation was fairly easy. The instructions have to be downloaded from the web and are not that clear, but it was not too difficult. Amazon did have a knock off brand which was cheaper, but I did not like the look.

• 3 years later...