LegacyGT.com

Hardrace Gen 5 Engine/Transmission Mounts

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I've just remembered why I didn't come here for six months or so.

I understand where you're coming from ... there's always comments made that make you want to throw your hands up and say WTF!

Your observations, knowledge, comments, and 1st hand experience is always appreciated whenever you start or join in on a thread. But, like I said, I understand. :eek:;)

I feel that its worth exploring both sides of a debate, and not taking it personally when someone disagrees with me.

There is no harmony if we all sing the same tune.

I apologize for stirring something up. I just wanted to add to the discussion, not upset anyone.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Just sent them an email asking them to confirm that they can get them, the cost, and time frame to get them here in the US.

Hoping to do my 26mm Whiteline FSB soon, and since I need to unbolt the motor, I might as well do the engine mounts too.

Just sent them an email asking them to confirm that they can get them, the cost, and time frame to get them here in the US.

Hoping to do my 26mm Whiteline FSB soon, and since I need to unbolt the motor, I might as well do the engine mounts too.

I e-mailed them a few days ago and never got a response. :(

So I see three different mounts, anyone know what's the last one for? Also, is that tranny mount still rubber or solid? I see rubber on the other two, but not tranny. If all three is rubber I'd be very interested in this. Thanks for the find, I didn't know people still make stuff for us. :spin:

• 2 weeks later...

Any updates here? Did anyone order these/confirm fitment?

I spoke with someone at buyhardrace.com and was quoted $106 for 7720 and $228 for 7751. I didn't ask about the tranny mount as it doesn't look like it has any rubber in it (not my cup of tea). Shipping ~$28 to US, takes 7-10 days.

I have to pull my tranny again in the next month or so any way to fix the throw out bearing that is already making noise...so I'm thinking about replacing the mounts while they are off.

I'm gonna get the 7720 (front mount) pretty soon here since I don't think it requires the engine being lifted, maybe a jack under the oil pan get it up a few mm, but that should be it. I will install the others when I do DP and FSB.

• 2 weeks later...
Just sent them an email to get the specifics on ordering the front engine mount since it is not on their website. Since it's and easy install and I will be in there soon to do the Grimmspeed EBCS and RacerX charge pipe, figured I might as well.

Just sent them an email to get the specifics on ordering the front engine mount since it is not on their website. Since it's and easy install and I will be in there soon to do the Grimmspeed EBCS and RacerX charge pipe, figured I might as well.

Hey! ditto with me too on the email.

Well, it got here from Taiwan lickety-split!!! Looks good! The hastily applied sticker will be removed at install.

http://images.tapatalk-cdn.com/15/04/23/05d9ae6a82b5ad65ead21bafeb0b4ed4.jpg

http://images.tapatalk-cdn.com/15/04/23/4cc32ef380266bb4e4af2438a55292b5.jpg

Archived