LegacyGT.com

Flipped Intake Manifold?

jasonetc

jedimaster and melayout, great humor guys, about as funny as you trying to get laid calling with a name like Jedimaster

dude...he doesn't get laid, he's married http://www.illfindsomethingtoputhere.com/funforum/images/smilies/truestory.gif

ROFL! You guys are all funny.

Take a look at our pictures, they are under the legacy picture forum. Here is one to see what we are talking about:

http://www.pdxtuning.com/featured_cars/jarrad_files/legacy/IMG_1187.JPG

You do this by unbolting the entire manifold, rotating it so the throttle body points foward, and then bolting it all back down. Unfortunately in doing that you have now moved all your fuel lines, engine wires, and throttle body to new locations.

The benifit is you can reduce the length of your intercooler plumbing when running a FMIC. The WRX guys have been doing this for years for the benifits and to be like the rally cars.

Jarrad

dude...he doesn't get laid, he's married http://www.illfindsomethingtoputhere.com/funforum/images/smilies/truestory.gif

+1

You ain't to far away from taking the walk down the aisle yourself. Once that cake hits her lips.....it's over buddy. :lol:;)

OBAMA......One Big Ass Mistake America!

+1

You ain't to far away from taking the walk down the aisle yourself. Once that cake hits her lips.....it's over buddy. :lol:;)

Shhh.....don't remind me. :D I have more money to spend before the time comes ;)

Guest *Jedimaster*
jedimaster and melayout, great humor guys, about as funny as you trying to get laid calling with a name like Jedimaster

Yeah fuckstick- that's my real name too :lol: And aren't you the n00b that we owned a few weeks ago? Please make some more new threads- it makes my day go by faster :lol:

Yeah fuckstick- that's my real name too :lol: And aren't you the n00b that we owned a few weeks ago? Please make some more new threads- it makes my day go by faster :lol:

I give it a 7/10. Good form.....but could have stuck the landing a little better. :lol: J/K

OBAMA......One Big Ass Mistake America!

Screw that! Get your wife to make all the money, then start a business doing what you love. Then take her LGT and make it the badest LGT in the US!

Worked for me :)

Jarrad

she is graduating from law school in a few months, then moving out east to live with me ;) trying to ease her into being the sugar momma.. haha

Nice comeback, don't think you have ever "owned" me. By "own" I assume you are speaking of some type of street race between the two of us? So, again, no, you must have me confused with some other fuckstick

Archived