LegacyGT.com

Teh Rice!!!!!! Volume-2

SBT

That's just a side effect from so much downforce on the car. ;)

2013 S4 - Glacier White - DSG - B&O - Tech Package - Sports Diff - Napa - RS4 Grille - Stasis Exhaust - APR Intake - KW Variant 1 - Stern Control Arms - CR-15 - Stasis RSB - Moog Endlinks - PC Hyper Black Peelers - Deval Front Lip - ECS Rear Diffuser - Carbon Imports Ducktail - ECS Mirror Caps - Relak Paddle Extensions - Autostyle Floor Mats - LED Interior - V1 - Blackvue DR900s -

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

An American muscle car with big ass wide drag tires sticking out of the wheel wells in NOT RICE, nils.

I don't care what it is, that's f*cking retarded.

I could suck start a snow blower.

You guys obviously do not live your lives a quarter mile at a time.

44788213.jpg

<-- I love Winky, my "periwinkle" (ABP) LGT! - Allen / Usual Suspect "DumboRAT" / One of the Three Stooges

'16 Outback, '16 WRX, 7th Subaru Family

I wonder how badly some of these guys hurt their mpg with too much angle.

"It's within spec" - SOA :rolleyes:

"Depth is only shallowness viewed from the side." - Fredism

"So, how much did it cost for your car to be undriveable :lol:." - Stephen (very close friend)

"You have done so much it would be stupid to go back." - Sunny of Guru Electronics

2018Q50RS | 2015WrxThread | Shrek

I remember "back in the day"...probably mid '70's...one of the car magazines (Car and Driver, I believe) did a full road test of a 3/4 ton short wheel base V8 Chevy van, then they tricked it out with top mounted spoiler, windshield eyebrow, front air dam and flared fenders with wide wheels and tires. Looked so cool.....BUT top speed dropped by over 20 MPH and gas mileage went down about 20%.... Oh well....it looked cool!! ;)

• 2 weeks later...