LegacyGT.com

Looking to purchase longblock

See the Member Classifieds.

Specifically, contact Riderdude. His blocks are legit.

Otherwise, you can go the Heuberger route like the rest of us - But that's only a shortblock. Why do you think you'll need a longblock?

See the Member Classifieds.

Specifically, contact Riderdude. His blocks are legit.

Otherwise, you can go the Heuberger route like the rest of us - But that's only a shortblock. Why do you think you'll need a longblock?

Want something I can fully put together and have ready to drop in if needed.

rao got to him...might as well park it, it's too valuable to drive...

Who is Roa?

What do you mean too valuable to drive? I do a hand full of HPDE a year and also do trips to the mountains constantly and have a booked a 8000km road trip next year.

Can you just rebuild/replace yours before it goes ? plan everything out and it should be able to be done in a week or two. You could rent a car for that time and still be ahead money wise.

305,600miles 5/2012 ej257 short block, 8/2011 installed VF52 turbo, @20.8psi, 280whp, 300ftlbs. (SOLD).  CHECK your oil, these cars use it.

Engine Build - Click Here

Could always do what I'm doing. Buy a cheap running short block and an extra set of heads and put a bandaid engine together throw it in and have your original one built or build it yourself if you have the knowledge so you bins all match when you put it back in.

Those are great ideas. I think funds will determine what route I go. Im thinking of putting all motorsports on hold starting now so I can throw extra money at this project.

My legacy had in paid off for over a year and since There's no plans for another legacy wagon for north America I want to try and make mine "new" again and have fun.

I think finding a solid longblock to have as a spare is a GREAT idea! The fear of the 255 is strong among us all :lol: I thought about buying the one that was for sale a few months ago in FL just to put in storage so in the event of normal driving failures I could swap it in over a weekend.

Archived