LegacyGT.com

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply
you mean you aren't supposed to slow down to 50 when going up a hill and speed up to 90 going down it?

It should be legal to shoot those people.

*unless they're dragging a trailer

Must've been the Subaru's fault, then. Have fun breaking your lexus ;)

Yea its always the cars fault never the owner... im sure a certified pre-owned lexus is gonna never have a single problem other than fluids and wear and tear stuff hahaha

03 WRB WRX (RIP)

04 JBP STI (sold)

07 DGM Legacy GT (RIP)

12 OBP STI (DD)

The new IS are growing on me, but I don't know if I would go back to an automatic for a new car. Made an exception when I bought the 2nd LGT as my beater, and I rather have the clunky subaru manual than the 5EAT. Both of my LGT's rattle and creak, and the 05' does have some reliability problems that I can't narrow down. but for now Ill be driving both cars to the ground before I switch. Unless I get some great deal on some other car.

He quite possibly sold it because our local shop just went out of business, the shop recently lost the best Subie mechanic in the Sierra's and now they've closed. Of course I'm seriously bummed, fingers crossed my LGT continues to perform well while I try and find our old mechanic or a new one who I can trust.

He quite possibly sold it because our local shop just went out of business, the shop recently lost the best Subie mechanic in the Sierra's and now they've closed. Of course I'm seriously bummed, fingers crossed my LGT continues to perform well while I try and find our old mechanic or a new one who I can trust.

If nothing else bring it over the hill to Rocklin and FW Motorsports.

2003 Baja 5MT

2016 Outback 2.5i Premium w/Eyesight

The new IS are growing on me, but I don't know if I would go back to an automatic for a new car. Made an exception when I bought the 2nd LGT as my beater, and I rather have the clunky subaru manual than the 5EAT. Both of my LGT's rattle and creak, and the 05' does have some reliability problems that I can't narrow down. but for now Ill be driving both cars to the ground before I switch. Unless I get some great deal on some other car.

Going to an automatic from a manual turbo just means you are growing up and getting older and More lazy. He doesn't wanna hear noises anymore or shift gears or go through the maintenence which is fine. I mostly see old men driving new lexus' so to each their own. And I would love to take you up on the track offer Rob.. My LGT runs great and has no issues :)

03 WRB WRX (RIP)

04 JBP STI (sold)

07 DGM Legacy GT (RIP)

12 OBP STI (DD)

The manual Honda's and Nissan's were all better then the Legacy experience :(

Not sure which ones you drove, but the Legacy was an improvement to my older Nissans (pre 99 ones). I will say that my 00+ Nissan's do have nicer shifting transmissions. Subaru tends to lag behind the other Japanese cars, this is why I was so hesitant to get one. Heck my 2000 G20 has auto up windows, rollable windows with car off, and a bunch of here and there features, but it lacks real cup holders and that was the last straw for me on that car.

The 2015 WRX and WRX STI are both great drives. I'm sure it could work for you. When I pull up to business meetings it doesn't help if I look like I'm driving a teenage boys car. :(

I understand that, this is one of the reasons I got a legacy over a WRX (that plus legacy's look better, are more comfortable, and are way cheaper). 2015 looks real nice, drives real nice, but it does scream boy racer. Getting a black one might help reduce that, but still.

I'm sad that Subaru is becoming boring, no more turbo Legacy's, no turbo Crosstrack's, etc. I would get a crosstrack to replace my 04 FXT since they are pretty much identical in size.

05 LGT 16G 14psi 290whp/30mpg (SOLD)

12 OBP Stock 130whp/27mpg@87 Oct

00 G20t GT28r 10psi 250whp/36mpg

22 Ascent STOCK

Archived