**official random thoughts thread**

s2baru

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Match.com works bud. How I met my wife.....not to say she's not a little crazy...but a great way to weed out the waaaayy crazy. Lol!

I need a lil cray cray to make things interesting....but not full bore crazy.

Had my first encounter with a 2015 Nissan 370Z Nismo last night. We played a few rounds of stoplight tag. He definitely did not expect anything from me (he actually didn't know what the car even was and we discussed this with windows down at a subsequent stoplight). Gotta say that car has a pretty mean sound to it, but I would be lying if I didn't also gloat a little at walking him every time :)

Generally speaking, 87 octane is sub $1.90 here in MO.

:lol:

Sorry buddy. I swear there are some of us cool chicks still out there. Hang in there.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Every cool chick I have met is already taken. Finding one is quickly becoming a lost hope it seems.

Edited by snm95ls

Here's what I've realized. The lady that I can honestly be with that treats me like we're best friends will be the one. Seems to be the consensus after talks with couples that have been together for awhile.

Yep. Being, in love, is not enough. Many folks, even adults, never get past the infatuation stage, they get married, and then realize they don't really like each other. Better make sure you like each other and dont just love (lust, infatuation) each other.

Been married 15 years. Love it. Wife and I have little common interest other then politics and religion but we are best friends. Would not trade this for another life.

Well put! Same goes for my best friend and his wife they bicker ALOT because of how opinionated they are but they have a connection that's difficult to describe and YES they act like best friends. Makes you scratch your head. Married each other after 2months of knowing one another and been married 9years now.

i guess when you know you know... maybe i should be looking for a new GF. we have a great time together but niether of us are willing to admit we love each other which is a new thing for me. I'm a very Italian, very passionate person and usually I love early and its on the tip of my tongue for the first few months I'm dating someone. life is so damn difficult

i guess when you know you know... /QUOTE]

This! Cute boy and I had only been dating for about 5 months when he proposed. We just knew. We'd been friends for a couple of years though, so it's a bit different.

This! Cute boy and I had only been dating for about 5 months when he proposed. We just knew. We'd been friends for a couple of years though, so it's a bit different.

well we were friends for a while before we started dating too, honestly i think living together was a mistake but i didn't really have any option as my financial situation + the price of single bedroom apt = SHIT

Celebrating 40 in 19 days. Active Navy for 21 of those. It's had it's challenges and it's victories. At some point you settle into a rhythm that works for you both. Wouldn't change it for anything.
- Pro amore Dei et patriam et populum -

Logan i Pm'd you about getting an e-tune but it didn't pop up in my sent messages so sorry if i sent you 2... or none did you get it?

I did, sent you a message back. I think I found your old email as well. That's the best way to get a hold of me. Thanks

mcdowelltuning@gmail.com

Email sent to your non-work email, Mike.

Edited by McDowell Performance Tuning