LegacyGT.com

What Did You Stuff in Your Legacy Today?

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Is that an air matress? Goodness. Ima go camping now in my car haha who needs a jeep.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Egg crate foam pad about 3 inches thick and cut it out to fit the trunk. Then went to costco and bought a memory foam pad... when I was done I returned it lol

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

Then went to costco and bought a memory foam pad... when I was done I returned it lol

Costco does indeed have a return policy that's hard to improve on. If you bought something there, ever, you can return it. No conditions, questions, or any other comments. Just, "Here, have your money back."

Triple play...costco and safeway run in trunk, precious cargo in rear seat, 101 octane in tank.

1051423786_2014-05-1011_18_50.jpg.0ee5119c701c6de7e7c0dc498406fe97.jpg

"It's within spec" - SOA :rolleyes:

"Depth is only shallowness viewed from the side." - Fredism

"So, how much did it cost for your car to be undriveable :lol:." - Stephen (very close friend)

"You have done so much it would be stupid to go back." - Sunny of Guru Electronics

2018Q50RS | 2015WrxThread | Shrek

Not in it, but on it...

Two trips...first to home depot for a shed...second trip to Toys R Us for a play-gym/slide. Got a head nod from a good-ol-boy driving a raised truck when he saw me with the huge box on top.

20140511_102053.thumb.jpg.c088ebf4e3fd19a7e6ce8fcd894572dc.jpg

20140511_113951.thumb.jpg.1a3342e84eef53409ebd9bc196c3925d.jpg

"So, how much did it cost for your car to be undriveable :lol:." - Stephen (very close friend)

"You have done so much it would be stupid to go back." - Sunny of Guru Electronics

I suppose you're gonna want a thread entitled "what did you put atop your Legacy today?" now.....:mad:

LOL. You were the first person that came to mind with that question.

I think I really wanted a "How did you load your Legacy today" thread...:p

May be a good idea as long as it doesn't create a disturbance in the force :D

starwars-disturbance.jpg.3b7c2227f8c426c1d3cd60335f014089.jpg

My girl pissed me off so to the trunk she went

http://i1343.photobucket.com/albums/o794/Jdmjayce/Mobile%20Uploads/A7EC82C4-5B04-4E87-ADAF-A63328ACDFE6_zpsy5ctpu2u.jpg' alt='A7EC82C4-5B04-4E87-ADAF-A63328ACDFE6_zpsy5ctpu2u.jpg'>

its_jayce...that is so friggin' funny!

I think we can all have a turn at posting similar pics. I'll see if the wife is up to it.

Didn't want to start a new thread, so I put it here since this is where we show how our Subarus help us out.

Coming up on 20th year of ownership anniversary. Ol' Red steps up again!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k4XKiVBYj9Q]Legacy (Outback) vs Old Shed - YouTube[/ame]

...nothing too crazy, some baked goods, Honest Tea and Kids, and a new printer.

IMG_5064.JPG

...oh yeah, I squeezed these three (granted number 3 is up front w/mommy) into the back seat as well.

IMG_5065.JPG

Archived