LegacyGT.com

Water in Passenger Footwell

jdanhires

• 8 months later...
  • Replies 262
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 weeks later...
I recently removed the carpet in my 02 LGT only to find a small swimming pool under the padding on the passenger side. I've been looking for weeks for an answer to what could cause this and just came across this thread. I'll be giving the ol' drain hose a thorough reaming tomorrow morning. Thanks for all the good info!

• 1 month later...
  • 7 months later...

Add mine to the list. Are the AC condenser drain and other drains in that area connected? I don't run the AC much at all and I noticed mine was flooded after a particularly heavy night of rainfall last week. Left the house in the am and noticed a few blocks later that there was a nice puddle in the passenger side WeatherTech liner. Too bad it didin't catch it ALL! ;)

Anyway, soaked up what I could with the microfiber cloth I keep for dusting and window finger print cleaning then cranked the passenger side temp to max.

I'll check that condenser tray drain and hope that's connected somehow to the other drains. It is an outdoor only car so it's likely full of pollen and other crap.

Thanks!

Hm, I don't think it is - at least I did clean my moonroof drain tray tubes and they are separate.

However, the AC runs with the heat as well, and still produces condensation in there, defroster/etc. Maybe that's what got you?

• 4 months later...

Archived