LegacyGT.com

Turn Signal: any solution?

Guest *Jedimaster*
I searched Google real quick and came up with [url=http://www.tricoproducts.com/index.cfm?location_id=34]this[/url]. They are pretty quiet, huh?

[quote name='CombatCQB']hey, how about replacing the bulbs for the turn signal indicators so they shine "in your face" kinda way, you can't miss that![/quote] Kind of like those old 60-70s cars, with little backward facing indicators on the front fenders... Hell, everything else from the 70's is trying to make a comeback...

Hey, give him a break, at least he uses his turn signals, unlike 75% of the drivers I come across daily. :D I guess since everything is more quiet in the car compared to my WRX, the turn signals should be too? Hopefully it will get here soon so I can know for sure.

Thanks, one day I will get around to finding where they buried the flasher and hopefully an aftermarket one might plug in. Yes, I am an old foggie...and hard of hearing too, but I can hear the one in my other cars. It is funny because the oldest car in my fleet ... 66 Corvair has the brightest signal light and the loudest flasher. I also can't say that Subaru gave us a substantial feeling signal stalk. Very un european feeling. I think they could have made some small tactile differences in this car that would have gone a long way to making it feel more like the cars they are gunning for market wise.

Don't worry, it's not an "Old Fogie" thing. I'm 24 and when I test drove the Legacy, I left my turn signal on the highway for like 2 miles. We didn't even have the stereo on or anything. Of course I'm used to my old Acura with the loud (but not obnoxious) click.

Guest *Jedimaster*
:lol: I'm getting this image of you guys driving around like an old lady with the windshield wipers on :lol:

I've been in some cars (My mom's caravan i think) that chime if the turn signal is left on for some time. I imagine for it not to be anoying at stop lights it would have to do it only do it while moving? Its probably standard feature on the Mercury Gran Marquis :D

Archived