LegacyGT.com

Install day???

PGT

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply
heh..

mine is there (in the garage), smitty brought his sedan as well.:dm::p

You know, I thought the one in the garage was a sedan, but then I decided it wasn't, lol.

I guess PGT is just racist against non-wagons, so that's why they weren't pictured. :lol:

Sorry I missed the pictures. kids were getting a little tired. And was a little worried about my son running around the cars holding his match box car. Last thing I wanted was him to run into someones car and scratch it.

it was fun though!!

258k miles - Stock engine/minor suspension upgrades/original shocks/rear struts replaced at 222k/4 passenger side wheel bearings/3 clutches/1 radiator/3 turbos

Sorry I missed the pictures. kids were getting a little tired. And was a little worried about my son running around the cars holding his match box car. Last thing I wanted was him to run into someones car and scratch it.

it was fun though!!

heh.. no worries.. it was pretty cool that there for a while at least we had a number of legacy's there.

yup! Late tonight :( The trucking company told me 12-5 and showed up at 7pm :mad: Could have stayed at work ;)

The springs I got were not the ones I ordered....all this wait, and it's F'ing wrong. Geeze. Frustrating. Anybody else want pinks for a wagon? I ordered pinks specific to the Spec B Bilsteins I have on the car....these are for a normal GT suspension.

yup! Late tonight :( The trucking company told me 12-5 and showed up at 7pm :mad: Could have stayed at work ;)

The springs I got were not the ones I ordered....all this wait, and it's F'ing wrong. Geeze. Frustrating. Anybody else want pinks for a wagon? I ordered pinks specific to the Spec B Bilsteins I have on the car....these are for a normal GT suspension.

hmmmmmmm.........how much? and how is the ride on those? I do want springs, but I also don't want to be bouncing down the road or feeling all the bumps in the road. don't think the kids would like that too much either?

258k miles - Stock engine/minor suspension upgrades/original shocks/rear struts replaced at 222k/4 passenger side wheel bearings/3 clutches/1 radiator/3 turbos

any spring will be a bit harsher than stock, but Pinks are supposed to be decent (I'll even help you install them ;) ). I'd have to check the bill to see how much these ended up being....it was all part of a package deal I worked out with AVO.

any spring will be a bit harsher than stock, but Pinks are supposed to be decent (I'll even help you install them ;) ). I'd have to check the bill to see how much these ended up being....it was all part of a package deal I worked out with AVO.

IT may take me a week or so to get back to you, I need to find out how much my guy is going to charge me to fix my bumper. then I'll have an idea how much I can spend on mods:)

True - the only 'pinks' available for our cars are for JDM models. No USDM pinks (yet). The set I wanted were pinks specific for the JDM Spec B Bilsteins....looking at the P/N's, the front springs are the same as normal pinks but the rears are different P/N's.

If someone wants these, let me know ASAP. I'll let Paul know since he is trying to figure out best what to do. Obviously, it doesn't make sense to ship them back to Japan. ;)

True - the only 'pinks' available for our cars are for JDM models. No USDM pinks (yet). The set I wanted were pinks specific for the JDM Spec B Bilsteins....looking at the P/N's, the front springs are the same as normal pinks but the rears are different P/N's.

If someone wants these, let me know ASAP. I'll let Paul know since he is trying to figure out best what to do. Obviously, it doesn't make sense to ship them back to Japan. ;)

No USDM pinks evAr.

sandwood, why would I lie to you? :D

I can't remember who was asking about a motorcycle for less than $2K (C-Lo?). Found this in MAIC:

http://forums.nasioc.com/forums/showthread.php?t=836127

Thanks! not committed yet, but appreciate the look.

Archived