LegacyGT.com

Wicked big meet 2014

usafspecb

At the Danbury Exit, Im guessing about 80-90 cars for the trek up. Meeting at the Home Depot Exit off 84 only a few of us, then we are metting up with everyone at Exit 2

Was great seeing 80 cars lmao. Smh more like 2 of us in the lot. Guess I got suckered.

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply
It was bigger than last year. I think they are going in the right direction with this event, but its still a work in progress. Kudos to the organizers, they are improving in all the right places.

I enjoyed, seemed smaller then last year. car show area was pushed to the side, i think it should be in the area to the right of the track, and vendors should be spread out between the this hers car show area and the current vendor row.

Took 4th place in the exhaust contest, which they changed the battery on the db meter like 3 times so i still don't trust all the results.

I think they should rent a giant circus tent to cover the dirt area of the vendor side to do the announcements under and have real space to cool off. Those tents are not expensive to rent for a weekend, maybe 800-1000.

glad to see a good legacy showing this yr.

I got what I wanted out of it. Seeing a beautiful SpecB and finding a cool white '05 LGTL like mine on the road to cruise with for awhile. Well until she took off at like 120mph, it was nice while it lasted lmao.

Nothing like finding a cool cruising buddy and then having them turn out to be irresponsible driving maniacs... A real shame. Next year I am preselecting my cruise buddies and if I can't find any ill cruise on my own. Those are the ones that give us bad rep. Most others are great though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Did you know over the summer months we are offering a discount on our dyno tune service to those who attended Wicked Big Meet 2014?

If you bring in your wrist band/pass we can knock the price down from $495 to $450.

Here's the second customer this week who took advantage of this deal! Contact us today so you don't miss out!

10305261_10152077454961386_8239275677719352378_n.jpg

I got what I wanted out of it. Seeing a beautiful SpecB and finding a cool white '05 LGTL like mine on the road to cruise with for awhile. Well until she took off at like 120mph, it was nice while it lasted lmao.

Was that on the way back ?

Archived