LegacyGT.com

Wicked big meet 2014

usafspecb

Ill be going again this year. Bunch of us should meet at ext 2 off i84 in CT. then roll out from there.

I'm good with that idea.. Maybe we can set that as a rally point for the ny guys and nj guys.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply
We will be there, looking forward to meeting some of you!

Bren, haven't changed out of the ProTune at all... And I still haven't gotten around to changing the plugs... I know I know... Car is running great. Great job man.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last year i rolled out with about 75 cars from that location. It was a nice ride up I84 until all the state troopers stated to pick off ppl.

I remember seeing this. Kind of driving by myself cause of that this year. Damn trooper rode my ass for like 5 miles very close to me and out of nowhere disappeared from behind me.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

I will be attending again this year with my 98 Forester friend and will try to get some more people to roll with. I want to take the ferry over again like last year. I missed out on the exhaust contest by literally 15mins or less was pissed cause I think I would have taken 2nd place. I plan on entering this year even though my exhaust has quited down a little bit. This competition is judged by a meter not the crowd btw. This will be my 2nd time around and can't wait! This is the biggest Subie meet of the year IMO so don't miss out people. WBM FTW!
05 Legacsti with toys, Efi Logics Tuned, Whitey Built

• 2 weeks later...

Meet up at Exit 2 in Danbury around 9am. Bunch of us from Westchester, Putnam and Northern NJ usually meet there and roll out. Ill b there with the LGT ready to go!

I'm around the Danbury area. I'm trying to find a group to ride with.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Not at all, more ppl the better, keep a lookout for me

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Just saw where you are from. I'm right down the street in brewster.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Archived