LegacyGT.com

My Subaru was stolen

Damn that really sucks!! I can't stand thief's, at least u were not hurt or anything but still really sucks to be violated like that!

I was pissed a few months ago when someone broke into my car stole my gps, Bluetooth n prescription glasses n prescription sun glasses too! I know ur pain!!

I feel your pain. That would be devastating. I felt like I was being followed from work last night. Was wondering if they were probably tailing me to see where I live. They better come prepared and with an arsenal. I understand it's just a car, but after the work, money and mere necessity of this means of conveyance, it will surely hurt. These cars aren't popular in Balt. We defintely, as a community, need to be on the look out for parts. The theif is really dumb if this car is stolen to be stripped.

I've had several cars stolen and broken into over the years.

My piece of advice is to stay on top of the COPS. The towing storage lots in some places only need 21 days to apply for abandoned title. NYC, Phila, DC..

Police in Gary, IN. Had recovered my 2 year old Eldo Barritz back in the '80s and had on their storage lot. I kept calling, they said it never showed up. I drove by the lot, it was in there. I was freaking p.0.'d I had one day to pay the storage fees before it was going to auction.

My Riviera was stolen in Chicago, the idiots drove it for a month, ran it out of gas and left it in the middle of traffic. Cops called and told me to move my car.

My Blazer was stolen in Chicago, I had a plastic locking gas cap. The thieves broke it, ran it out of gas and left it in Cicero, IL .

My M5 was stolen in NJ. Never got it back. Ins. paid

I've had several cars stolen and broken into over the years.

My Riviera was stolen in Chicago, the idiots drove it for a month, ran it out of gas and left it in the middle of traffic. Cops called and told me to move my car.

I wish my Legacy would last a month on a tankful :lol:

"It's within spec" - SOA :rolleyes:

"Depth is only shallowness viewed from the side." - Fredism

"So, how much did it cost for your car to be undriveable :lol:." - Stephen (very close friend)

"You have done so much it would be stupid to go back." - Sunny of Guru Electronics

2018Q50RS | 2015WrxThread | Shrek

• 2 weeks later...

Having your car stolen/broken into is a horrible feeling that I know all too well. A month before I left for deployment my leggy got smashed into by some drunk bitch in a jeep so it was out getting repaired for a month, didn't get done til the day after I left.

In the mean time I was in a rental, and literally hours before I left for the airport that had it's back window smashed in and all my stuff stolen, a big bag of military gear, personal items...it was a bad time especially right before I left. I know it's not the same as getting the whole car stolen, but the feeling you get is just..you feel violated in a way.

Sorry that your car got jacked man. Hopefully it turns up soon.

Archived