LegacyGT.com

Legacy GTs seem quite rare.

Pretty rare in Honolulu, Hawaii too,..

People think I drive a Honda Civic till they hear the exhaust and drive past them,...I dont even get much love from STIs or WRXs till they get to see the hood scoop,....:)

Dude, I live out in Ewa. Where you stay? Are you part of the i-club group? Send me an email. I think we are the only ones on this island w/ LGTs.=)

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply
All I ever see are OB's, I've yet to see another LGT sedan or wagon of the 05 and up. Theres an 05 2.5i down the block from me and an older LGT 2 houses up from me, but no Turbo legacy's >.< I sort of liked the attention my ricer got, although it is nice to be under the radar; it gets me to school fast. Damn college all the way across town.

They are everywhere in WA

They sure are. . . I see at least one a day in my neck of the woods.

The reason they're not as common as other Subbies yet is because 2005 was the debut year. It only makes sense that one year's worth of sales aren't going to see as many cars make it to the road as an entire generation's run.

Give it time, folks. :D

I just drove from OC to San Fransisco and back - one day each way.

The Legacy Wagon GT Limited is such a great Grand Turismo.

I only saw one 2005 Outbacks, but no Legacy.

Kinda strange, 700+ miles of driving and no other Legacy's?

Sigh....

Don't even get me started on this. :(

<-- I love Winky, my "periwinkle" (ABP) LGT! - Allen / Usual Suspect "DumboRAT" / One of the Three Stooges

'16 Outback, '16 WRX, 7th Subaru Family

i had a 98 legacy GT sedan and virtually never saw another one around MI. then i got a WRX and they'd pop up fairly regularly.

now i have a new GT wagon. haven't seen another yet. though there are plenty of Outbacks (mostly non-turbo). another guy here at work as new GT sedan.

I have seen only 2 GT wagons and 2 GT sedans in Cincinnati. The cars are still pretty rare around here.

But, I just returned from a trip to Rapid City, South Dakota. Yes, middle of nowhere, but a very beautiful place. In five days, I saw 3 GT wagons, 3 GT sedan, and too many Outbacks to even count. I didn't expect to see that many Subarus in South Dakota, but they do have some pretty nasty winter storms.

Rony we should go to the Chicago meet tomorrow. :dm:

Lol, I would, but I work till Thursday and it like 2 hour drive. I'm just not that commited, or would that be insane? Don't know... :dm:

Hey, I did see a LGT yesterday, in a parking lot, but then I realised it was mine. :cool:

I haven't seen any new Legacy sedans or wagons. I see plenty of older model year ones though. I guess it's because I live in Southern California, no need for AWD. I do go to the mountains so I wanted the AWD. Maybe once I start school in NorCal, I'll see some. Wagons seem to be more popular up north.

Around here I see LGTs on a regular basis, almost everyday (excluding mine). Subarus are quite popular in the Greater Montreal Area.

2005 Legacy GT Wagon Ltd 5EAT Garnet Red :cool:

1999 GTI VR6 Black - sold but not forgotten... :(

theres a few around here, I see one other than mine every day (its my cousin's silver GT w/spoiler). Someone around here bought a black one thats exactly like mine except has the badging on it, there is also a Regal Blue one and a red one going around here. All the others are 2.5is

I have only seen two LGTs on the road. A silver LGT wagon at last year's Dream Cruise when mine was on order, and a RBP LGT sedan at this year's Dream Cruise.

This includes the almost 20K I've put on the car since last October, including a trip to AZ and trips throughout MI, IN, OH and KY.

Ron

Well it is the first MY for this version so its going to be like this for a while. I suspect that in a few years we will be complaining that these cars are the new Honda Prelude and there are too many on the roads.

I drove my Lady Friend down to Virginia Beach for a Job Interview on Wednesday. She ended up getting a second interview, but, I had to bring her back, so she could go to work on Thursday.

Long day. 8.5 hours each way... Driving her 2005 LGT Turbo, 5 speed.

I averaged 30 MPG down and back. No Speeding, No Kidding.

Never saw any other LGT's on this trip.

Sure was nice paying $2.52 for Super Unleaded Mobil in Virginia Beach.

Archived