LegacyGT.com

LED Bulb Headlights (throw and color)

Perscitus

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply
So what is the best way to adjust these these bulbs in a 2010-2014 legacy as far as depth and rotation? i just got my legacy not long ago and havent gone through the wheel well yet so kinda curious if its a pain or not to adjust them.

Yes, it does. I'll have pics up when I get a chance to install my set.

Thus far only installed on the 2015 WRX. Legacy install will have to wait.

Cut off will likely NOT be HID sharp unless I bother removing the squirrel finders.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Turns out Sharon left the company. Eva took care of me though! She says 3-5 days shipping though lol, through DHL... Got a set for my buddy and I, his 2010 STi and my 10 LGT... Did you need to run the CANBUS decoders?

• 1 month later...
just wait till you get the DHL customs bill in the mail... Eva doesnt tell you about that, shes a 13yr old chinese girl working for this company. my lights are great but was interesting transaction. she face book friended me to facebook msg, and her profile was a 13 yr old chinese girl. I thought i was being set up for some sort of sting. my lights came, and are awesome in my girls jeep. (needed "decoder" resistors to work though) havnt installed my 05 legacy set yet, car has been off the road.

Archived