LegacyGT.com

Takeoff parts for Sale (soon)

BOXRPWR

Hello,

Well, I hope to get my Stage 3 parts installed by Harmanmotive in the next couple of weeks. Going to be taking off several parts that I plan to sell. Some items already got "dibs" on them, others do not.

Reply with a "call dibs" on items that interest you. Really prefer to sell to locals in the greater L.A./San Diego region to avoid the whole shipping hassle, but will consider doing it if you pay for it.

- Perrin TMIC (SnoDork got dibs)

- Borla catback (mele63 got dibs - but might pass on shipping $$) taking backup dibs

- stock VF40 turbo

- stock header manifold

- PDE Flex UP

- Rota Tarmac IIs (18x7.5) w/Falkens (225/35/18) 30% tread

- stock struts w/Swift Sport springs

- stock front brakes/rotors/Bobcat pads

- stock airbox w/AVO panel filter

Parts should be available for sale sometime soon after Labor Day

ill - as stated above, the TMIC has dibs by SnoDork - but you can have backup dibs. The Borla will likely be available. I found out that shipping the catback will cost over $100 bucks! I just need mele63 to decide if he wants to pay for it. keep an eye out here and I'll let you know.

Boostjunkie....I think I would owe "illt3ck" first backup dibs on the TMIC based on his prompt post.

By the way, ill, the Borla catback is now officially available and the dibs are yours too.

My price for the TMIC will be $600 (its in perfect shape). The Borla catback is $400.

Boostjunkie....I think I would owe "illt3ck" first backup dibs on the TMIC based on his prompt post.

By the way, ill, the Borla catback is now officially available and the dibs are yours too.

My price for the TMIC will be $600 (its in perfect shape). The Borla catback is $400.

Please let me know when you get the parts off the car.

I'd love to pick up the Borla exhaust & Perrin TMIC if SnoDork decides to back out.

Hey Paul...i got your Back up RIGHT HERE!...woo Hoo!! better start saving up my pennies!!

how much for the AVO filter?? Free, cuz i'm short and cute?!?

Merv - hope you can save up 60,000 pennies before Labor Day!

I'll toss in the AVO panel filter as an added bonus for free.

Sure hope so. Looks like the FMIC will be delayed a couple more weeks. So I will go ahead and contact Harmanmotive to setup an install of everything I do have now. Got to wait for my LGT to get some cosmetic work done. Going to try and setup an install appt next week.

But that does mean the Perrin TMIC won't be coming off next week. sorry.

so i got the dibs on the uppipe right ?? when you get it off you can PM me or post in thread. thanks

it's yours for $150 bucks. My plan to replace it with the integrated UP QTP header design is just a bit delayed. The vendor took a summer vacation and still aint back.

Probably will wait and do the header along with the FMIC when it gets here around the second week in September. sorry for the wait. trust me, i've been experiencing the wait too.

Just wondering how many miles are on the springs and what's the reason for selling (i'm asssuming coil overs). Get me a price on those and I am in So Cal ready to pick em up. Also keep me updated on the exhaust and the wheels.

Archived